Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,931 members, 7,922,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin (24597 Views)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by KEVIND: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2018
he is consoling himself
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Abfinest007(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2018
enemies of democracy. infact they are political bastard
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
We are talking real time defection, this one is talking imaginary people working with them.
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Adekdammy: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Who takes jibrin serious?
Statements like no body can match buhari is what wil sink buhari because of a truth , nobody can match buhari when it comes to failure.
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by offiong187: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Politicians are incurable optimists.
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2018
I think this is a deliberate move to instigate confusion in PDP and I advice that PDP should remain focused but must not relax completely but silently scrutinize these "may be confession". APC is down grin but wait..... Wetting concern me sef? Abeg halla my Monika joor.....^^^ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by udoka55555: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2018
I smell lies...
please who has that pics should post it!!
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by udoka55555: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2018
I smell lies...
please who has that pics should post it!!
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by AdesegunSanni89: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
I don't even see Buhari contesting this Elections.... I can't really say how..
but......
Then get your eyes checked before you go totally blind.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by gare(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Elan83(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Ebonyi state Govnr is No1

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by 13october: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Esseite:

Funny list....
You could have lied with Taraba, Gombe etc that may have been considered... but to go hardcore states is really funny..

We know you guys are only trying to raise morale on the 3 states lost in a week.
ONLY AKWA-IBOM I AM NOT SURE OF, OTHERS YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Ziggylady(f): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2018
APC propaganda machinery at work...Nameless '4 PDP Governors' in your dreams.

Thieves!
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by 13october: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2018
deji17:
1. Cross River state
2. Ebonyi State
3. Enugu State Gov
4. Akwa Ibom
5. Anambra (APGA)
ONLY AKWA-IBOM I AM NOT SURE OF, OTHERS YOU ARE RIGHT........
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by stevejomo(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Very disgusting piece from jibrin
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by ogatboy(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Interesting Nigeria politics. I believe the Nigerian politicians are selfish but I think many can see the difference. They were eating money before 2015 and decided to move to APC because of power and thinking APC was better. I guess if Buhari had performed averagely, people would have given him a chance but hé failed from taking 6months to appoint people that supported his campaign so they can replenish. I call that being dumb and hypocritical.

I am of the school of thought that Buhari has never and will never have any plan talk more of good plan for Nigeria. He's there for his own agenda. I am also surprised at people who believe they in a country of 180million people, an illitrate that didnt go to school is more qualified to rule. Or means your education was à total waste cos you learnt nothing.

On why people are decamping, its only the law of karma. You cannot pull another man down and expect to climb. APC is only reaping of their own seed. All movement is to oust Buhari from power. Those guys moving know pdp will only present one presidential candidate. If they want the ticket they will go for smaller parties. I also think Atiku will perform very poorly as president.

If I am to vote, i will rather vote for ..... He doesnt exist in Nigeria political sphere
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by 13october: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2018
deji17:
1. Cross River state
2. Ebonyi State
3. Enugu State Gov
4. Akwa Ibom
5. Anambra (APGA)
ONLY AKWA-IBOM I AM NOT SURE OF, OTHERS YOU ARE RIGHT.........

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by YurFatHer: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Working as spy. una no know anything.
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by kalu61(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
SternProphet:

This is wishful thinking. The Presidential field is crowded in PDP. What would another governor gain working with PEP?.

By the way, northern governors are not defecting because they hate Buhari. Very, very important for SE/SS people to know that. I think some people are deceiving themselves in this country.

Some northern governors are defecting because they are TOO OLD to wait for Buhari's 2nd term and then wait again for a SE President to do possibly two terms . If you think Tambuwal loves Wike more than Buhari, you are entitled to your view and I am entitled to thinking you are a dummy.
and if a northern governor is given PDP ticket , how will through it away right

Mr wise man
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by klax(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Mr Jibrin or Jubrin no one cares as per all these your party propaganda stunts anymore.

If you are a man enough mention their names after all those who defected back to pdp has always through their body language shown they will defect one good day either to pdp or to other party so proof your point Mr Jibrin.

Beside majority of pdp governors are in SS and SE and I don't think any sane governor from those region will dare such the only governor I personally can't trust is that Ebonyi governor apart from.him which other 4 governors you are talking about?

apc stop propaganda and lies this is what is destroying your party right now lies, lies and lies. Instead to seat back and act wisely to really figure out what is the way out of your mess you put up face saving fight and getting things more messier.

My dream and prayer is that apc must go down I have never experience this kind of govt in my entire life in fact Abacha regime is even better because no one born any fulani herdsmen to dare nonsense under Abacha regime those who dare him paid heavily for it but under apc fulani herdsmen are parlemtarian on their own and they are above the law, above the president and even above Nigeria as a ciuntry it's a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by robay(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2018
Esseite:

Funny list....
You could have lied with Taraba, Gombe etc that may have been considered... but to go hardcore states is really funny..

We know you guys are only trying to raise morale on the 3 states lost in a week.
guy forget, I know that of cross river state very well Ben ayade, his working for APC underground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by donwilz(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
Come to think of it:

Nobody Decamped for Unpaid Civil Servants Salaries in their Respective states.

Nobody Decamped for the Bad Roads Across the Country since 1999.

Nobody Decamped for the Jobs that ought to have been created for the Unemployed Youth since 1999.

Nobody Decamped for the Deplorable conditions of our Hospitals.

Nobody Decamped for the unpaid Pensioner in their Respective States.

Nobody decamped for the children who beg to clean our windscreen at junctions in big cities.

Nobody decamped for the sake of state citizens when their Govenors loot the treasury.

Nobody Decamped for the Billion Dollars Stollen in the name of Power Projects between 1999--2015.

See ooooo. Nobody decamped for them.

All they decamped for was to regroup, capture Power and Continue Looting.

Our eyes are now opened and Seeing very clearly.
clap for yourself. When it was Buhari jumping around like a slowpoke, he did it for the masses, when PDP members were moving to APC, honor and interest of the masses was the bone of contention. Let's just agree that we are all hypocrites and move on. This sanctimonious preaching is for the choir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Ikpongiton: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
oga,we use the price of garri in the market as indices to know the movement of economy
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by emmasege: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
I don't even see Buhari contesting this Elections.... I can't really say how..
but......
I thought I was the only one thinking along the line. The wisest thing for he senile old man is to withdraw from the race, lest he be disgraced at the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by PHILipu1(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
He is actually right and I know 2 of the PDP governors grin

Johnnyessence remember I told you something is going to happen to THE INTERNAL WORKINGS in PDP within the next 2 to 3 months and PDP would not know what hit them?

Jibrin just gave you a hint . cheesy

Your PDP will not know what hit them.

Those who know how to play clean politics with brain will show PDP how its done since all they know is divisiveness and bloodshed.
This one is simple.
It is always hard to see governors of Ebonyi and Cross River in most PDP gathering.

They are my first suspects.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by PHILipu1(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Esseite:

Funny list....

When last did you see Ebonyi and Cross River state governor in any PDP stuffs.

Most of their projects are always commissioned by Buhari unlike other PDP governors.

You will be shocked that Buhari win this states in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by gbigbega: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2018
No matter who defects where, one thing is sure, Buhari can never win 2019. Buhari is relying on a lost glory, he seem not to understand that the people who fought and voted for him are the people who felt let down and are hungry. Trust me it doesnt matter who defect where, the people will decide 2019 the way they did 2015 period.
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by PHILipu1(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2018
gbigbega:
No matter who defects where, one thing is sure, Buhari can never win 2019. Buhari is relying on a lost glory, he seem not to understand that the people who fought and voted for him are the people who felt let down and are hungry. Trust me it doesnt matter who defect where, the people will decide 2019 the way they did 2015 period.
Speak for only yourself and not other people because some people also believe that the hardship could have be worse than this if not for Buhari handling of the issues.

Imagine low price of crude like this plus looting under PDP,we would have gone Venezuela way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Omeokachie: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Name them or shush!
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
Come to think of it:

Nobody Decamped for Unpaid Civil Servants Salaries in their Respective states.

Nobody Decamped for the Bad Roads Across the Country since 1999.

Nobody Decamped for the Jobs that ought to have been created for the Unemployed Youth since 1999.

Nobody Decamped for the Deplorable conditions of our Hospitals.

Nobody Decamped for the unpaid Pensioner in their Respective States.

Nobody decamped for the children who beg to clean our windscreen at junctions in big cities.

Nobody decamped for the sake of state citizens when their Govenors loot the treasury.

Nobody Decamped for the Billion Dollars Stollen in the name of Power Projects between 1999--2015.

See ooooo. Nobody decamped for them.

All they decamped for was to regroup, capture Power and Continue Looting.

Our eyes are now opened and Seeing very clearly.
Interesting, but why didn't u say this in 2014?
Are u just realising it now?

With all the massive corruption & looting then:
*A dollar was 180 naira
*A bag of rice (50kg) was 7,000
*A liter of petrol was 97 naira
*Millions of nigerians did not lose their jobs
*Benue never conducted mass burials for victims of killer herdsmen.
*Criminal fugitives were not reinstated and promoted by govt.
*Court orders were obeyed.
ETC, ETC

apc worsened the already bad condition of this country!

Stay tuned for more defections...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by hopenusa40: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Continue given urself lifeline
Re: 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin by Ziggylady(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

what's stopping you from carrying placard and starting a one man protest, after all you are still suffering and smiling. grin

30k won't get you a good wife o.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone / Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.