Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,790 members, 7,941,969 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Make Money While Studying In College - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money While Studying In College (269 Views)

How To More Make Money While Still Working Full-time / Career Opportunity In College Of Education With Hnd/pgd In Accounting / 5 Ways To Combine Work And Studying Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money While Studying In College by lianoene: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you are wondering, thinking about balancing your studies and making money, then this article is for, you might be wondering, you have no time for yourself to study, talk less of making money in the process. Well, to your greatest surprise, here I am to lead you into becoming rich even while going to school.

It’s not a convenient way to think or have this mentality, but I promise you, it pays so much. Apart from being a pizza delivery operator or work in an eatery, here are some cool step and tips that will make you proud being a student.

Be a Private Tutor: I think this has a double positive effect on you, why? It is because the easiest way to learn is to teach, including being paid in the process. Why not advertise your skills at a local school or community center, or join an agency. Consider teaching pupils or students in high schools for school entrance exams, GCE, A level. I could remember when I was handling some student of the O-level, tutoring is the most fun, job I’ve had with most of my students. Now doing really good in school, but the most amazing thing is, I was paid for it.

Be a Research Surveyor: I’ve recently discovered, one of the easiest way to make money as a student is to offer your time to research studies. This has a great advantage going to a university is that there are always faculty members of secondary degree candidates looking for student research assistance, and they will often time pay for your help. Apart from getting money in the process, it can be done for psychological internship and experiments, or a more involved study that requires a donation of blood to a medical research project. And again they are also online research companies that pay some student to answer questions on their websites; this could be a great way to earn money as a student in your dormitory room or hostel.

Put your Talent into Work: This is very great way to make money while studying, while taking classes put your talents to good use and utilization. If you are creative enough you cans sell anything that you can make on a day or use your Facebook media to advertise and make publicity about your product, nowadays people around the world pay good money for homemade jewelry, writer, photographer, make-up artist, or hair stylist. This kind of work is very helpful to students who may have flexible or adjustable work hours and schedules you can gain a steady flowing of money while making your talent known.

[b]Try the Off-Campus Jobs: [/b]While it is possible to work your potentials and make money in school, it has a little disadvantage, because you won’t always be paid well, while they are convenient and have more applicants in that same university. To be the big fish in the pod” requires a little more hustle but can have a more flexible work schedule and higher income potentials.

Work at the State or Public Library: The local public library might also interesting, because it has hourly positions available, that continue reading====>>>https://www.careerdrillers.com/how-to-make-money-while-studying/
Re: How To Make Money While Studying In College by TOSIN116: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hope you ain't related to one so called affi-late jagabag angry

I thought you will say i can carry kunu to class and sell. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basic Steps In Creating And Developing Career In Safety / An Experienced Structural Engineering Draughtsman Service Needed / Why Should You Attend GHRESE Cyprus 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.