Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? Why? (1322 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Seal33:
Why do men cheat in relationship and marriage? And also why do women cheat? Do u have an answer to this? Pls let me know.

Pls our men tell me why do u cheat because we all know u men cheat more than the women. Pls I need answers, real answers from u all.

And women how did u handle cheating in ur relationship?

Wrong question

Men dont cheat for the same reason

Each individual cheats for his own
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by FemaleSextape(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Seal33:
Why do men cheat in relationship and marriage? And also why do women cheat? Do u have an answer to this? Pls let me know.

Pls our men tell me why do u cheat because we all know u men cheat more than the women. Pls I need answers, real answers from u all.

And women how did u handle cheating in ur relationship?
Women cheat more, but men are the reason women cheat. Most men are 1 minute men and they have big ego.

They never want to tell their fellow men about their 1 minute problems, so they keep it to themselves and start using tra.madol.

After some failures, the women get bored and start exploring as they search of a man who can handle them the way they want.

The solution to curing PE for men is called Lasticle: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

Men, visit that link and get your problem handled once and for all. It's not free, but you'll be glad you did.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by donbachi(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
because eve cheated on God
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by Seal33: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
youngbelieve:

Lols why reserving it?? Am damn serious. That's like the highest form of disrespect to me. I mean why stay with a guy that's not even worth your loyalty?! undecided Seriously I deserve better than that,I know my worth nd am adding tax to it cool

Lol, so if u dump him, and ur next boyfriend cheats, u will still dump him? Lol!!! Just asking
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by tsharp(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
please hop over to literature section and read 225 katakata street by centino. he explained it there. best explanation i ever heard. here's the link to the page where his character mr cosmas talks about cheating men

https://www.nairaland.com/3893393/number-225-katakata-street/68
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Why? by milemimi93(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
youngbelieve:

Hian!! So now ur ideology of a woman being a cheat is based on a reality TV show

My ideology is based on personal experience and the happenings around the world.

Always try and watch documentary on divorce cases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl / LASU Student Runs Mad As Her Ex-Boyfriend Brings Home Another Girl / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.