Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:51 AM

Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ (32990 Views)

OLLA Smartphone Has What Samsung Don't Have / Which Very Low Budget Smartphone Has A Very Sharp Camera? / Is It That No Tecno Or Infinix Smartphone has NFC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ by okwabayi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
The smart phone has also killed scanners and fax machines. Fax machines were the worst modern invention I ever came across, too many problems with little results. With my iPhone I can create high quality scans of images, documents or what-have-you and send them via email or iMessage.
Re: Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Smartphones gaming was one of the things that killed the Sony's PS Vita console too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Common Languages Before Answering Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.