Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,278 members, 7,977,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:12 PM

Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage (2559 Views)

Are Sleep Paralysis Caused By Demonic Attacks? YES / Targeted Individuals - How To Fight Demonic Attacks / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Ultimus: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are a slave of Time of course, you do not have much of it, but then you spend much of it being stupid, because you are on a survival mode.

Even though you are not equipped with a functional brain that can sync what is typed here, you are so sure within the imbecilic cranium of your smelly organism that what I pen down here must be delusion.

Who did this to the black race ? I have no idea why I chose to incarnate on this part of the plane.

I should have known better.

Now people I had hoped needed this information will not have the opportunities to rid themselves of invasive archons and Luciferan parasites.

So much for a nation populated by barbarians who lack the capacity of tolerance of opinions.

You guys can continue to suffer. I am out.

We have Seun to thank (and blame) for giving us nairaland, with its attendant deluded critters and their odious comments. If not, where else can you vent your foolery at anonymous profiles?

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
But the funny thing, for me, I get to choose where ever I go after I leave this planet. Unlike all others who have no achieved God-Realization.

There is a standing ovation for me, and I know for sure, I deserve to run a planet by now, and I am working real hard to understand the full dynamics of how to run set up of a Simulation of the nature of our Solar System while here, cos I know for a fact, that I have earned the Title.

This is not boasting, I dedicated my life time into this, and it pays off every other minute.

Billy - Please, let us set up & run the planet together. grin

You can just make me your personal assistant & I promise never to rebel against you like Lucifer did to Yahweh. grin

Imagine what will happen to all the women that have ever turned me down? They will just be getting pregnant & attributing it to the holy spirit - not knowing that it is one boy from Ijebu that is responsible. Hahahahaaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Billy, I have been dying to play dice with the lives of ignorant earthlings just like Yahweh is doing to the Christians - Pls, do not deny me this golden opportunity. grin

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by ScienceWatch: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You have no idea who you are chatting with. If I can get your picture, I will step into your dream tonight and tomorrow, you will tell the experience of WHAT I am. Can you put up your picture, for a game show ?
Calm down Time machine, Vaxx never was insulting to your person. You have progressed beyond the 3rd density where less than 0.007% of humanity has dared to venture. In those spiritual dimensions there are only two sides, LIGHT or DARK.
If you out of frustration display your powers through entering others dreams, you will be rejected by the supreme light.

Even though you are free to teach about things I more accurately call spiritual, by using ordinary tools of mere Physics and logic, nothing can bail us out if we break eternal laws of those higher dimensions. I know that the powers you refer to are as real as the cars driving on the freeway.

But if you really must prove the dark side on Nairaland , rather ask atheists to post their unbelieving pictures. They demand proof while Vaxx is a spirit of the LIGHT.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by ScienceWatch: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
vaxx:
Do you notice my pretty goons
Aaaah Vaxx, you never fail to consider mere mortals like me. I like your pretty goons, it made me feel at home.

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Aaaah Vaxx, you never fail to consider mere mortals like me. I like your pretty goons, it made me feel at home.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by bobowaja(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
I just know that this Mr B cannot leave nairaland for good. Funny tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by spdamibiz: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by SKhanmi: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
From what I can deduce from Vaxx conversations, you sound like a very intelligent person with a good reasoning faculty. But the way I understand your question, it's like asking for a scientific method/Formula that shows beyond doubt how prayer works or like expecting a chicken to understand why you wake up and go to work everyday unless it becomes a HUMAN BEING Just my example.

Different laws,Different beings,Different universes.

By the way,Have you ever encountered a powerful psychic before?

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by SKhanmi: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
And Time machine should try and complete his post despite the derailments, Those who know hardly talks. Consider it delusions or whatever. Nobody dragged you to come & read,Focus on the more mundane aspects that agree with your life.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
SKhanmi:
From what I can deduce from Vaxx conversations, you sound like a very intelligent person with a good reasoning faculty. But the way I understand your question, it's like asking for a scientific method/Formula that shows beyond doubt how prayer works or like expecting a chicken to understand why you wake up and go to work everyday unless it becomes a HUMAN BEING Just my example.

Thank You.

They prefer to go to native doctors to make sacrifices to lower astral plane entities who finally take over their soul in exchange for the spiritual loans.

And I was about to show them, how to handle these things like Masters of the Universe which I am. I no longer have time to free them from their ignorance. Americans and Russians value me most.

No more lessons until someone begs for it.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
SKhanmi:

I myself was on this route before I was advice to dump it. In fact it was a white dude that expose me to it during my second semester in the uni If i can recollect. I still have some books on it on my desk.

In summary, there are so many method use in psychic.some of which include ability to telepath.

information comes in the form of what is call 'The Clairs.' Or Clairvoyance - it all about Clear Seeing, Clear hearing - Clear Feeling; Clear Knowing, Clear smelling and tasting and so many more.

There is this way we are also train to hear and see these things in our minds eye, sort of like a dream image or your personal thought. Through constant meditation.

So I have an average idea of how it work. In fact my mission is to learn it alongside hyponotism. But unfortunate I stop due to some reason personal.

And likewise I am a tradionalist . So I see much of this in different cycle.. Your friend is using natural science to explain is point and that is why i ask him a scientific base question. And i withdraw when he said it is consciousness. As it will be illogical to debate it.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
TimeMachine:

Thank You.

They prefer to go to native doctors to make sacrifices to lower astral plane entities who finally take over their soul in exchange for the spiritual loans.

And I was about to show them, how to handle these things like Masters of the Universe which I am. I no longer have time to free them from their ignorance. Americans and Russians value me most.

No more lessons until someone begs for it.

Please continue with the thread.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Qpetz: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Continue.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by teeblaze23(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Time Machine please come finish up what you started here I'm really interested in what you've got. For the distractors I believe the purpose of education is to learn to listen to other people's opinion, even when you don't agree with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross Roads: Which Is The Authentic Hadith Of The Prophet? / Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? / Prostitutes Rape Pastors In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.