Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP (13229 Views)

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by mrww(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2018
IsraelSongz:
He wrote "FUCKING TALENTED" on his page, blogger wrote "BLEEPING TALENTED"

Nawo o.
your are undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Blowing your own trumpet makes you sound like an upcoming angry
Check my signature.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by franzis(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2018
You no even dey talented reach your label mate , Johnny Drille .... Upon say kizz Daniel get bad management before he still dey top you back to back
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Maj196(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Pride goes before the fall.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by DBossNG(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Bragging about talent? Smh
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Krafty006: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Easy jeje.........quality leather sandals 08181663616.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Born2Breed(f): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Mavin Records Artiste, Reekado Banks took to his twitter handle to reveal he will be releasing his new EP come october 2018, The 'Bio Bio' crooner also went further as he bragged about himself been so talented and he will definitely prove it all over again.

He wrote:

"My EP drops in October and it will be a piece you’ll brag about! I AM FUCKING TALENTED , AND I’LL PROVE IT AGAIN! Thank you for believing in Me"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/reekado-banks-brags-about-his-talent-as.html

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by OTayobami(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2018
*In hausa accent* kei welehi telehi if you cum yeh to kwote zer wholu sutory! you wel receib a holy slap whalahi
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by kullozone(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Gr8lex:
Who are the we? Pls speak for yourself.

"We" means all of us, including you... Whether you like it or not.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Gr8lex(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2018
kullozone:

"We" means all of us, including you... Whether you like it or not.

smiley
He won a controversial headies award that's all.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Walehelt(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
Rubbish

If it's not burna boy then it's not making sense my brother !!
man wey sabi, oluwa burna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by milemimi93(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Pride goes before a fall.

This might be your last album.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Walehelt(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
lordtosan:
Which one is pride? He is talented and he is just saying the obvious just like Ronaldo is always belting out that he is the best and he is about to win his 6th world best player award more than any legend had done.

Reeky has released hit after hit - from 'Oluwa ni(Gbedu wey dey burst brain) to 'Like'

He is even being modest. He is already a legend.

Pride, is when you read this and will not like my comment. That is pride.
[s]
lordtosan:
Which one is pride? He is talented and he is just saying the obvious just like Ronaldo is always belting out that he is the best and he is about to win his 6th world best player award more than any legend had done.

Reeky has released hit after hit - from 'Oluwa ni(Gbedu wey dey burst brain) to 'Like'

[/s]
lordtosan:
Which one is pride? He is talented and he is just saying the obvious just like Ronaldo is always belting out that he is the best and he is about to win his modric world best player award more than any legend had done.

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Naughtytboy: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
hungryboy:
see who dey claim talented, better voice you no get, you no sabi play any musical instrument and you no even get better lyrics sef.
lol, that instrument though very important it pure talent knowing how to play any especialy the piano
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by freshdude99(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2018
veekid:
Pride!
Like rudepoet abi rudeboi. Singing tr.a.s.h back2back
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by eseveli(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Gr8lex:
grin
Gr8lex:
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2018
This one no be news na... angry

If you can write, then why not start making money?
We have written over 20 sites that pay writers in Nigeria
Their pays are very fine and I'm sure you can't reject.

Hurry apply now!
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by rickyrex(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Yes cause he gat it, let him brag. He knew he got the talent and that's why he's shining.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by fabolousneyo: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Reeky baby is talented and I can't see any pride in what he's saying ? WHEN YOU ARE GOOD THEN YOU ARE GOOD , even Mohammed Alli at is peak will always shout 'am the World Greatest " to boast his morale before the fight and after
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by fecosequence(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
he is talented no b lie..
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by hokoj: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2018
This Is Why Google is Forcing You To Have SSL Certificate on Your Websites?

HTTPS is the current leading standard for secure sites, and any webmaster hesitant to migrate is losing ground by the day, not to mention jeopardizing the trust of their users. Google flagging HTTP sites as unsecure is just one step in a long list of changes soon to come intended to better protect the privacy and security of sensitive information. There is simply no reason to delay HTTPS any longer. If your website is flanked unsafe, you lose SEO traffic, customers, trust, privacy and bottom-line – SALES!!
While some Hosting companies and Web Developers are already charging ridiculous amount to have SSL certificate on their clients Websites, We at Your ICT-Centric and Customer-Centric Web and Multimedia Solutions Company, are implementing at zero-cost, absolutely free for all new Websites we craft and develop

IT IS NOW OPERATION HTTPS FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by stelogy(f): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
writefreely:

Check my signature.
writefreely:

Check my signature.
writefreely:

Check my signature.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Best of luck Reekado... Let your talent help you through your career.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O in Shapati Lekki (Lakowe Golf Axis) at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Mel B About To Pop / Black Incredible Hulk Found! / Rukky Sanda Stuns In All Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.