Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals (302 Views)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Kofoporsh: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Davido reveals why his woman, Chioma is not driving her assurance Porsche, says she can't drive yet. The pop star surprised his lovely girlfriend with a brand new Porsche worth 45million naira on her birthday.
He responded with caption...
Sorry my woman can't drive yet. Plus she hate the attention and only uses my driver when she need to use the car and I haven't had time to teach her how to drive. But may be a driver will do... U can apply

https://www.abcnewsentry.com/2018/08/why-chioma-is-not-driving-her-porsche.html?m=1

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Kharol1234: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2018
bros no worry i go help u drive dat place well if i apply

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Imo Couple Arrested For Selling Their Baby For N400K In Abia State. / They Should Have Taught Some Common Sense And Manners In Secondary School Don J / Kym Marsh Slams Trolls For ‘bullying’ Jack P Shepherd. Read Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.