Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,186 members, 7,907,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! (534 Views)

Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars / Congrats To Lagos Reps From Igboland.foward Ever, Nzogbu Nzogbu, Zogbou Tinubu / Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! by BadExample: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
Salary & Allowances of the U.S. President: $250,000/yr.

GDP--U.S. Economy: ca. $13 Trillion/yr.

Salary & Allowances of a Nig. Senator: $1.5m/yr

GDP--Nig. Economy: ca. $175 Billion/yr.

And they want to approve more for themselves! Whilst Doctors, teachers, civil servants can't boast of N1m a year and these guys want N30m every month

SAY NO TO THIS OPEN LOOTING OF NIGERIA.

WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE OTHERWISE WE DON’T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN.

THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHER NIGERIANS.
Re: Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! by EzeUche(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
I am glad I live in the states now.

I could not tolerate such nonsense

Nigeria needs a bloody revolution like the one that happened in France.
Re: Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! by seanet02: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
Who will stop this mad dogs except Nigerians themselves with the help of GOD. They will all die in sorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough In Nigeria / Mr President Mis-interpretes The Constitutional Provisions For The Selection Of Inec Chairman & / Bayelsa Deputy Governor Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.