Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Say Goodbye To Powerbank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Say Goodbye To Powerbank (2581 Views)

South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Dies Today, Goodbye Blackberry Messenger / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Goodbye To Powerbank by Donahue(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Since Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has been launched, rumors have been circulating all the time that AllCall will pack the 5500mAh battery in its next phone model S1, same as Mi Max3. Recently the releasing of AllCall S1 proved that rumors are somewhat not credible. However, the 5000mAh massive battery is also surprising enough for an entry-level smartphone. In some way, it is even unprecedented because some cellulars are claimed to reach up to 5000mAh but actually not.

According to AllCall’s introduction, this device could ensure more than 7 days’ duration once fully charged. If you just use it to make or receive phone call and send messages occasionally, the duration might shorten one or two days, but amazing as well. To be honest, according to my own experience and reports from all the people I knew, our phones have to be charged at least once a day, some may need twice or more. Seems that AllCall S1 will help solve this problem. No need to carry a power bank anytime and anywhere you go. If you are the one who depends on mobile phones in daily life just like me, checking phones whenever I’m free, watching videos, playing games or listening musics, AllCall S1 could also guarantee at least one day’s duration, worry no more about damaging the battery by playing phones on charging.

If you are looking for a long-duration phone, AllCall S1 might be a wonderful choice.
You can visit its official website here to get more other features if you’re interested.
http://www.allcall.hk/s1/55-145.html

1 Like

Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who will first buy it now so we can confirm its ok

4 Likes

Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by saxby(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
talking about battery and lasting long i dont think any device beats the tecno pouvoir 2

1 Like

Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by Bjornson01(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
saxby:
talking about battery and lasting long i dont think any device beats the tecno pouvoir 2
lol
Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by unilagfreshest(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tecno pouvour 2 is the answer, contact me if u need.
Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by youngderek1(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2018
saxby:
says who, you??, go and use xiaomi max 2 and thank me later

they call that phone battery beast and now d max 3 is out with more battery what then will u call that one grin

1 Like

Re: Say Goodbye To Powerbank by bemagnify: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2018
saxby:
I swear

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss ? Nokia 9 Rear Image Leaks With 5 Cameras. (PHOTOS) / Checkout The World’s First Smartphone With 64MP Camera Soon To Be Launched / MAJOR Whatsapp Update (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.