Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,649 members, 7,924,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess (433 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by solodun: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
A Nigerian lady by the name Winnie has taken to Twitter to itemize the list of the qualities husband must possess.

According to her, he must be a first class candidate, both academically and in thoughts.

The lady then went ahead to mention that he must also have a very good job, which could either be a government or multi-national job.

However, she also mentioned that he must be God-fearing and money does not really matter as that can easily come by...

Read more below;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2157549534501188&id=1938687589720718

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2018
I like how they always leave the fear of God last their lists .

Hmmm....the hamster in the female mind often turns at a relative speed in tune with hypergamy .

Not that I find any wrong it . It's just the way it is .

Often we submit our CVs to companies without checking their balance sheets and policies .

All for a monthly salary.

Substitute sex and marriage to decipher that analogy .
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Well, she has made her choice. Though irrational but she doesn't deserve to be crucified for it, but my sympathy to whoever that ends up with a woman with such mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by Adasun(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2018
tobianthony:
I like how they always leave the fear of God last their lists .

Hmmm....the hamster in the female mind often turns at a relative speed in tune with hypergamy .

Not that I find any wrong it . It's just the way it is .

Often we submit our CVs to companies without checking their balance sheets and policies .

All for a monthly salary.

Substitute sex and marriage to decipher that analogy .

true talk bro,dat "must have the fear of God" is a hoast just to gain society appoval.

B;itches everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by OjoMadiba: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Too many stupid girls these days, building castle in the sky, who be her father?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by pansophist(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
It would have balanced if she also listed what she can offer a man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Possess by AfroSamurai: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na people like dis girl potential husband go see run. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Happy In A Relationship Without Money / Why We Are Backward / Video Of Actress Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, Andre, How To Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.