Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Any Aviation Company Looking For Sound Intelligent I.t.student - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Aviation Company Looking For Sound Intelligent I.t.student (261 Views)

I.t. Student / Graduate And Experienced Recruitment In A Leading Aviation Company / Help Pls,am An I.T Student Looking For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Aviation Company Looking For Sound Intelligent I.t.student by BeckyAA: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please a student who finished from college of Aviation and management,2011,lagos,need help to further his career in Aviation.

He is looking for a place to do his I.T.that he couldnot do that time because of fund .Want to put everything he learn into practice,learn important Applications,training and all.

About Him: Good communication,fast-learner,dedicated,can work underpressure

Base in Abuja
Please you can reach him on 08145428930.

Please Help someone ,put a smile on someone face.

Thanks
Re: Any Aviation Company Looking For Sound Intelligent I.t.student by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Not to discourage you but getting an IT place in an aviation company is very hard especially if you don't know anyone. I did marine engineering it's related to the shipping industry and applied to over 500 companies when I graduated but nothing showed. I freelance as a mechanic and do some stuff on the side. Look beyond your degree.
Re: Any Aviation Company Looking For Sound Intelligent I.t.student by BeckyAA: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks but its not for me.The person really want to learn app related to ticketing and Reservation after he finished the course 2011. But where he want to learn it from ,he said it's costly.That's why he want to go for I.T.where they can train him for free.
Please help me call him to direct him.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Nurse And Part Time Doctor / Web Designer – Lagos Chambers / Accountant And Accounts Officer At A Private Security Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.