Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) (801 Views)

Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery / Actor Odunlade Adekola Arrives Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by ClintGist(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has started preparation to having her first child.

The single mum-to-be is in Atlanta currently where she probably will be delivered of her baby boy.

She made the announcement thus “Dear Atlanta City, your girl is here!  First time in Atlanta. I always only passed through. Who wants to show me around? Countdown to when I’ll meet my prince. Sometimes I can’t breath just thinking about it.

Her mother also traveled with her to perform the Omugwo duties.

We pray for God’s mercy as she embarks on this awesome journey to motherhood.

Meanwhile, Linda Ikeji says she is now accepting gifts for her baby.

Linda Ikeji wrote:

“Now let me make a very public and official warning. People always say ‘Linda has money, Linda has money’ so people hardly give me anything. . ‘What do you give a woman who can buy anything she wants?’, they say. Is that so? Pls pls, I don’t want to hear that nonsense when my son is born. I want gifts! Baby gifts. So all of you be warned! And start preparing 

READ MORE @ http://www.clintgist.com/linda-ikeji-arrives-atlanta-birth-son-photos/

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by Danchoco(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
The same ppl that will say Nigeria will get better, are there no top notch hospitals in Nigeria?? Aunty is looking for America citizenship for her kids.
This country is dead! If you have the opportunity leave if you don’t have, create one

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by HARDDON: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Must be a very reflective lonely life
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by Duru009(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Extreme wealth awaits the baby !
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery. Another blogger on the way.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout New Adorable Photo Of Bbnaija Uriel / Beautiful Actress, Caroline Danjuma Covers 'celebrity Shoot Magazine' (photos) / Crazy Things People Do......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.