Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,814 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Comedian Kennyblaq Thanks Femi Otedola & Daughters For Attending His Show. PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Kennyblaq Thanks Femi Otedola & Daughters For Attending His Show. PIX (671 Views)

Between These Two Otedola's Daughters Who’s More Responsible, Behaves Like A Bil / Meet Billionaire OTEDOLA'S Daughters & Their Crazy Rich Lifestyle / DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Kennyblaq Thanks Femi Otedola & Daughters For Attending His Show. PIX by GistersNG: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Music Comedian, Kennyblaq recently held a successful comedy show tag 'The Oxymoron of Kennyblaq'. He took to his page to thank billionaire, Femi Otedola & his daughters for attending his show.

I specially want to thank one of my mentors, father, adviser, one man who despite how rich and respected he is in the world. Yet still very humble. Sir you gave me the greatest surprise ever sir. Your presence at my event with your beautiful daughters, @cuppymusic @jtofashion gave a lot of my friends hope that we are not too young too do big thing. @femiotedola Sir, it still feels like a dream. Thank you thank you thank you sir @femiotedola

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/comedian-kennyblaq-thanks-femi-otedola-daughters-attending-show

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Kennyblaq Thanks Femi Otedola & Daughters For Attending His Show. PIX by GistersNG: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
cool
Re: Comedian Kennyblaq Thanks Femi Otedola & Daughters For Attending His Show. PIX by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nowadays otedola's attendance is a measure of her successful your show was. lol Nigerians eeeh!. well like his simplicity and hustling nature of his kids.

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Mottled With Nicki Minaj’s Ex-boyfriend / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / ”stop Asking Me For Money, It Is Beginning To Piss Me Off” – Annie Idibia Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.