Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

. - Investment Ads (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10315 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by adexmikky: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2020
efe21:

LoL, how can you be scammed with having Tronwallet nah. It is totally impossible unless you give people your seed phrases and also your pin. Tronwallet is totally safe and it is a mobile Tron app. And doesn't have a web version.
Someone directed me to a tronwallet website that asked for my words. I jejely left the site to confirm.
Re: . by efe21: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
adexmikky:

Someone directed me to a tronwallet website that asked for my words. I jejely left the site to confirm.
Hahahaha, there is no Tronwallet website. This is a scam. Thank God you left. Tronwallet is like Blockchain wallet and all other wallets. It is completely personal to you alone. And should you choose to earn with you Tronwallet, all you need do is to freeze your Trons to gain Tron power that can be use to vote SR right inside your wallet without any third party help. Please always keep your seed and pin safe because anybody that ask you for that is a scammer. Your seed and pin is personal to you only. Cheers
Re: . by Athena4444: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
pls can you enlighten me more on this freezing and voting thing?
Re: . by moststylish(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Seems the tronscan balance is gradually going down
Re: . by efe21: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
moststylish:
Seems the tronscan balance is gradually going down
It is absolutely healthy with the gradually decline, nice observation. It should slowly alternate both sides as it is new, and investors are cautious as well. We will hit our third withdrawal on the 17th, and that will be 75% from the stated Investment on the 2nd. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Athena4444:
Oh. okay. thnx.
You are welcome.
Re: . by hefelove(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
They Don start Tron forsage too
Re: . by efe21: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Been very busy of late, hope you guys are doing great........ Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
We will withdraw again tomorrow 17th for the third time. And we call it a rap on the 22th with our last withdrawal. With our capital and profits back on the 22nd, only then can we start investing with only our profits on total zero risks from that 22nd onward. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alright guys, I just did my third withdrawal now. You can go on and do yours too. Catchaaaa on the 22nd for final withdrawal on the expiration of our current contract plan. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Today the 22nd is our last withdrawal and also the day we call it a rap on the bank of Tron smart contract. We will withdraw in the afternoon guys. Then I will say my goodbye on the bank of Tron smart contract. See you at noon guys
Re: . by efe21: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Finally our 20 days plan on the bank of Tron just expired like now. And I had done my final withdrawal as well. Was very profitable and I am done and dusted as well as I call it a rap on the bank of Tron smart contract. Cheers, and to everyone that followed in my foot step undertaking the 20 days with me, today is equally the final day. Do well to withdraw and call it a rap as well. Cheers guys as we officially draw the curtain close on the bank of tron. Catchaaaa with latest stuffs much later fellas.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello guys, been awhile. I got something new on Tron, been observing it for some days now when it is started. It is 2% ROI daily which is sustainable. I will complete my research today and bring it onboard tomorrow or next for us to enjoy as usual. Minimum investment is 100trx, so it is doable. Catchaaaa later guys. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2020
efe21:
Hello guys, been awhile. I got something new on Tron, been observing it for some days now when it is started. It is 2% ROI daily which is sustainable. I will complete my research today and bring it onboard tomorrow or next for us to enjoy as usual. Minimum investment is 100trx, so it is doable. Catchaaaa later guys. Cheers.
Thanks Op...

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rheatobi:

Thanks Op...
You are welcome dear Rheatobi. Cheers.
Re: . by Chidonsky: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
We look up to that efe1
Re: . by efe21: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Chidonsky:
We look up to that efe1
Definitely Bro. Later in the morning
Re: . by efe21: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
This contract is the bomb with a Tronscan balance of 2 million trons just within days of inception from 23rd to currently today which is 28th as shown in the screenshot below. Smiles. Great feets ahead jareeeee, and we the early investors will eventually becomes the pioneers months from today because with that very low ROI, and the prevention of multiple investments repeatedly, the contract is on the road to longevity. Alright guys, catchaaaaaa later.

Re: . by efe21: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2020
The whole excess of investment is to grow wealthy slowly.
Re: . by efe21: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
I drop my hat for this Smart contract. We are unto something very big. The Tronscan balance is currently 2.6 million trons. Smiles

Re: . by efe21: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2020
It is just whatsapp only 0## 8## 0## 3### 6### 5### 0### 6### 2### 0### 9 . Cheers, just remove all the # sign. And there you have it. And say you are from nairaland for quick introduction.
Re: . by efe21: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Now let take explanation of Tron 3x Smart Contract slowing, so we all can understand and benefit because a lot of people from this thread had DM me to explain countlessly, hence the best thing is to break it down here from start to finish in order to accommodate new comers on the thread.
Re: . by efe21: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Introduction To Tron 3x Smart Contract;-
This is a community mutual support fund based decentralised smart contract that is built on the Tron dapp browser network to function automatically in an autonomous fashion without any third party interference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Register Your Business With CAC Today / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.