Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,781 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (69591 Views)

Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Breaking: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by raphaeladeyele: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Egbe ti a ba fi aisoto se kinni o ngbehin re

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by robotix: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
krendo:
My only regret with this move is that this may be an indication that Saraki will not run for President

It appears Saraki wants to play the role of a Kingmaker
Well, that is good. I like it that way.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by RexTramadol1: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:
Poor Ekwerenmadu/SE got shoved to the side again. When it's all said and done, I see the SE ending up with nothing as usual.

They are celebrating and applauding, but their own region, brother and son of the soil just lost a valuable position.

By virtue of his position as number three man

There is nothing PDP could have done biko.

Or you will say Buhari is not the national leader of the APC Ni?

It's an automatic position that goes hand in hand with what you're in the national scene.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Osezua: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
AceRoyal:
In this game of political chess it seems APC needs to restrategize.
Even if APC wins the presidential election, it's going to be Pyrrhic victory for them.
APC may win the battle but will ultimately implode and lose the war.
So far their game plan is very poor, pride and arrogance have clouded their sense of judgement.
This has given PDP a life line and they are really capitalizing on it.
While APC makes so much noise, PDP is making so many underground political moves.

APC in government, PDP in power.
APC only knows how to play Ludo PDP is playing chess with APC.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by blacknp(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Osezua:
APC only knows how to play Ludo PDP is playing chess with APC.
Young man do not get carried away what you think is a game of chess will turn out to be a game of checkers,you will still weep at the end of the day as an Edo man you should know better abi you leave your brain for Benin City?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by blacknp(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2018
RexTramadol1:

By virtue of his position as number three man

There is nothing PDP could have done biko.

Or you will say Buhari is not the national leader of the APC Ni?

It's an automatic position that goes hand in hand with what you're in the national scene.
Long story short no position for ipob again,i am sure secondus will represent the interest of the South East in the party?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by blacknp(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
Buhari and his vice must die!!!
Tried my best to ignore your post,but in all honesty I am sorry for you,you may be a yahoo boy,stop playing with death.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by blacknp(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2018
searchlight:
you can blame the misfortune of you father and that of your entire family on Saraki but Saraki has been the best senate president ever to emerge in Nigeria. so argue with your fellow Kwarans
Same way you can also blame the misfortune of you father and that of your entire family on President Buhari & APC,but President Buhari has been the best president ever to emerge in Nigeria. so argue with your fellow corrupt like minded Nigerians.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Eluwilussit:

You know why you can't proffer any solution? Because there's none. You will understand someday, that everything doesn't have to be seen from tribal viewpoints. cool

The PDP taking away your influential positions, neglecting you and zoning everything to the North is ethnic and tribal politics and you supporting that tribal and ethnic politics is in itself tribal and ethnic politics. Look in the mirror.

Btw, the only solution you people have for Nigeria is biafra and the destruction of Nigeria, stop fooling yourself.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by newslifeop: 1:02am On Aug 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 3:22am On Aug 03, 2018
idealogical:

The PDP taking away your influential positions, neglecting you and zoning everything to the North is ethnic and tribal politics and you supporting that tribal and ethnic politics is in itself tribal and ethnic politics. Look in the mirror.

Btw, the only solution you people have for Nigeria is biafra and the destruction of Nigeria, stop fooling yourself.

And what does APC offer SE? . Why do you assume that anybody whose opinions differ from yours, is Igbo and PDP? You sound like a complete local champion. Your outlook is so provincial. You need to step up ur game. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by sidonlook: 3:23am On Aug 03, 2018
krendo:
Saraki is a leader I will be able to answer to any day

The man exudes Grace, sophistication, wisdom, courage, fairness, modernity, you name them. This is why the likes of Ekweremadu respect him a lot

God bless the honourable President of the Senate Dr Abubakar Olubokola Saraki

All these pple Jumping from APC to PDP, PDP to APC please stay one place stop Confusing the thunder dat will fire all of you very soon.
They ran to APC hoping to loot the country but Buhari did not give them the chance. They are now regrouping and going to PDP with same plan.
They think we are fools. 2019 they will know that Nigerians are wiser now and have realised that these people decamping to PDP are doing that for their Selfish reasons. They think of themselves only and crumbs for the masses.
We will still vote for Buhari come 2019. and most of those decampees to PDP have lost already.
⚡⚡�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 3:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Eluwilussit:

And what does APC offer SE? . Why do you assume that anybody whose opinions differ from yours, is Igbo and PDP? You sound like a complete local champion. Your outlook is so provincial. You need to step up ur game. angry angry angry

That's a giveaway that I shouldn't engage you...
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 3:39am On Aug 03, 2018
idealogical:

That's a giveaway that I shouldn't engage you...

This is the second question you are dodging tonight. APC offers nothing meaningful to the entire South, and completely zero offer to the SE. So head or tail, SE loses for now, till PDP chooses positions.

Can you tell me what you like about this Buhareich?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2018
casualobserver1:

My uncle said this but I was too shocked. He has been saying that Saraki will go out for 2023, but use sense to get Yoruba votes as a Yoruba man, while still claiming north to get Hausa votes. I don't think it can work. It is too tough for him to pull off. Or can it really work?
In the science of politics, there are also permutations, combinations, interpolations, probabilities, odds, scatter diagrams and what have you.
It takes a well grounded politician to use all these for his benefit and as it is, Saraki is beating everybody to their game. By his calculations, 2023 is a sure bet. By then the old order politicians would have retired.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by 49cents(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Crocky23:

Saraki is a game changer, APC are scared.
By the time Oloye finish with APC even Tinubu would offer Remi as burnt offering and Amaechi would be begging to rejoin PDP.

All hail the game changer

Why are you guys celebrating and adoring these power drunk people who are bent on sacrificing the good of the commoner for their own selfish desires.

Can we start about rallying around OUR own candidate and not the ones PDP and APC give us every four years
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by 49cents(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2018
sidonlook:

All these pple Jumping from APC to PDP, PDP to APC please stay one place stop Confusing the thunder dat will fire all of you very soon.
They ran to APC hoping to loot the country but Buhari did not give them the chance. They are now regrouping and going to PDP with same plan.
They think we are fools. 2019 they will know that Nigerians are wiser now and have realised that these people decamping to PDP are doing that for their Selfish reasons. They think of themselves only and crumbs for the masses.
We will still vote for Buhari come 2019. and most of those decampees to PDP have lost already.
⚡⚡�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

I was in Abuja in March this year and my friend contracts are being sold in the ministries. Stop being naive. We need a third force, we need our own candidate
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Crocky23: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
49cents:

Why are you guys celebrating and adoring these power drunk people who are bent on sacrificing the good of the commoner for their own selfish desires.

Can we start about rallying around OUR own candidate and not the ones PDP and APC give us every four years

I would very much like to do what you opined but am a realist. At the moment we need all the help to remove the archaic fossil in Aso Rock parading as president. We did same thing to Jonathan.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by 49cents(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Crocky23:

I would very much like to do what you opined but am a realist. At the moment we need all the help to remove the archaic fossil in Aso Rock parading as president. We did same thing to Jonathan.

Atimes realism is borne out of fear and despair and even of motivation.

If we don't start to galvanise ourselves from and be a force to reckon with as commoners the likes of saraki, tinubu, buhari, Jonathan and their children will continue to dominate us and our children.

I know it is mentally delicious to discuss the intrigues of these politicians but can we also feel important as to talk ofand about our own candidates, support them with our own 1k monthly to the party and them in power. Can we dare to dream just a little?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
ikennaf1:

Show me somewhere you composed a poem like this in the period I specified... simple.

edit...

I just checked your profile and posts... it's a brand new account and you've been flooding everywhere with basically 2 prototype posts ever since the defection saga.

However I also noticed that although you must have opened this brand new account in order to deceive people by appearing neutral, your hate for SS and SE, and support for buhari and Fulani herdsmen was difficult for you to contain.

Bro i dont hate, i put humanity first before anything....I ve a mission which is spreading love everywhere i go....why cant u open ur eyes and see that this politicians only care bt themselves!
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Krypt0s:

Bro i dont hate, i put humanity first before anything....I ve a mission which is spreading love everywhere i go....why cant u open ur eyes and see that this politicians only care bt themselves!

The Fulani terrorists you support have no humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
ikennaf1:

The Fulani terrorists you support have no humanity.

Fulani terrorists? Bro even if u re from Delta state, as long as u have what it takes to move this country fwd, u will ve my vote....u think if we support someone based on tribe alone we can move fwd as nation? come on!

We re not making progress in this country due to ignorance because we tend to blame the other tribe or population for our misfortune...look at China, India even the United states...so many countries ve left us behind because we chose to tear each oda apart instead of thinking abt how we can work together!
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Ingocof(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
if saraki the baba adini of corruption is the the national leader of PDP then we know where PDP is heading to.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Krypt0s:

Fulani terrorists? Bro even if u re from Delta state, as long as u have what it takes to move this country fwd, u will ve my vote....u think if we support someone based on tribe alone we can move fwd as nation? come on!

We re not making progress in this country due to ignorance because we tend to blame the other tribe or population for our misfortune...look at China, India even the United states...so many countries ve left us behind because we chose to tear each oda apart instead of thinking abt how we can work together!

Stop trying to sound neutral here... I've checked your posts, and all evidences point to the fact that you are not neutral at all. Perhaps you should open up yet another new account, or go edit your former posts.

Try your acting on the next guy... not me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2018
ikennaf1:

Stop trying to sound neutral here... I've checked your posts, and all evidences point to the fact that you are not neutral at all. Perhaps you should open up yet another new account, or go edit your former posts.

Try your acting on the next guy... not me.

Dts ur opinion bro....peace
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Enice(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Crocky23:

Saraki is a game changer, APC are scared.
By the time Oloye finish with APC even Tinubu would offer Remi as burnt offering and Amaechi would be begging to rejoin PDP.

All hail the game changer
Yhe snake just entered you house and you are happy
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by IGBOmarryme: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
blacknp:
Tried my best to ignore your post,but in all honesty I am sorry for you,you may be a yahoo boy,stop playing with death.
They will die a shameful death i swear especially the Vice Oshibanjo. Onye oshi!!
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by IGBOmarryme: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
The people saying ekweremadu lost his position at PDP are just fools that need no reply, Saraki is the senate president and the highest office holder from the PDP and so deserves that position naturally and Ekweremadu is happy to work with Saraki both in then senate and the party so the duo will chase APC to oblivion grin grin grin grin, they shall not fail the poor masses, the true Nigerians.!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by oyoirabor: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
idealogical:
Poor Ekwerenmadu/SE got shoved to the side again. When it's all said and done, I see the SE ending up with nothing as usual.

They are celebrating and applauding, but their own region, brother and son of the soil just lost a valuable position.

The business is to send this terrible govt home and create a conducive environment for the capitalist. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!

I Know for you is all about tribe irrespective of how corrupt and incompetent they are.....The reason why you live in s..hithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by oyoirabor: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Krypt0s:

You just realised that they care about themselves because the rhythm have changed.....!!!!

What is bad is bad.....this administration is no good. However you flip it, its remains what it is......BAD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by oyoirabor: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
The people saying ekweremadu lost his position at PDP are just fools that need no reply, Saraki is the senate president and the highest office holder from the PDP and so deserves that position naturally and Ekweremadu is happy to work with Saraki both in then senate and the party so the duo will chase APC to oblivion grin grin grin grin, they shall not fail the poor masses, the true Nigerians.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
oyoirabor:

The business is to send this terrible govt home and create a conducive environment for the capitalist. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!

I Know for you is all about tribe irrespective of how corrupt and incompetent they are.....The reason why you live in s..hithole

Who is or are the capitalist? You or Saraki? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.