Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! (842 Views)

How Much Can I Sell My Black Labrador Mixed With German Shepherd Puppies / I Want To Sell My Male German Shepherd Dog(see PHOTOS) / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by LadyJC: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
After the death of our (my family) first dog 'SMART', a very cute,attractive and friendly dog...we decided to move on after 5 months of mourning..by purchasing a cute white puppy called Pedro.

We were so happy cause we thought we had seen a replacement for Smart ,not knowing we went to buy problem.
While growing up,he was very friendly and we ensured we provided all his needs especially his medical needs since we lost our first dog due to late treatment.But as time went on he began to add like a beast to I and my siblings ,he was only closed to my mom.

There was a day I ,my mom and junior brothers were doing some laundry outside and my mum asked me to pass her the basin of water,as I tried to reach the basin he grabbed my hand and taught me the lesson of my life with his teeths...I was so furious......He kept on attacking our friends and we kept on paying for medical treatments ...even a lady who was fingered by the dog requested for 14k , another man whose son was bitten almost involved police...

His harrasment was becoming too much and was creating unwanted enemies for my family and finally WE HAD TO SELL HIM ...but we sold him into a place were he would be comfortable but not free.
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by blackboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
wise decission. but by the way what do you mean by fingered by the dog?

1 Like

Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by 14teenK: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
First of all you didn’t mention the breed of the dog nor the temperament, secondly your dog might have been scared of you and your family and was always alert and protective. Lastly you also sounded like an amateur dog handler.
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by oluomoadebayo: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2018
LadyJC:
After the death of our (my family) first dog 'SMART', a very cute,attractive and friendly dog...we decided to move on after 5 months of mourning..by purchasing a cute white puppy called Pedro.

We were so happy cause we thought we had seen a replacement for Smart ,not knowing we went to buy problem.
While growing up,he was very friendly and we ensured we provided all his needs especially his medical needs since we lost our first dog due to late treatment.But as time went on he began to add like a beast to I and my siblings ,he was only closed to my mom.

There was a day I ,my mom and junior brothers were doing some laundry outside and my mum asked me to pass her the basin of water,as I tried to reach the basin he grabbed my hand and taught me the lesson of my life with his teeths...I was so furious......He kept on attacking our friends and we kept on paying for medical treatments ...even a lady who was fingered by the dog requested for 14k , another man whose son was bitten almost involved police...

His harrasment was becoming too much and was creating unwanted enemies for my family and finally WE HAD TO SELL HIM ...but we sold him into a place were he would be comfortable but not free.

Next time, just train the dog.
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by tziz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
blackboy:
wise decission. but by the way what do you mean by fingered by the dog?
grin grin grin grin @bolded,Bros i still dey reason am o!

1 Like

Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by frowland(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
OP that's one of the main symptoms of rabies infected dogs. I might be wrong about yours though.
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
The dog has rabies.
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Your dog fingered a lady shocked cheesy
LadyJC:
...even a lady who was fingered by the dog requested for 14k ,
shocked shocked shocked grin grin. You have killed me with laugh this evening. Seun come and see something o
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by Thobilobah(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Op you didn't train the dog well.. Nobody took the role of the Alpha male and discipline the dog when he was getting out of hand. The Dog probably taught of you as weak and decided to take that role himself moreover you should have put the dog on leash when people are visiting or lock the dog up.. The problem is not anyone's fault but yours
Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by Thobilobah(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Op you didn't train the dog well.. Nobody took the role of the Alpha male and discipline the dog when he was getting out of hand. The Dog probably taught of you as weak and decided to take that role himself moreover you should have put the dog on leash when people are visiting or lock the dog up.. The fault is not with the dog but you

(1) (Reply)

A Rat Without Limbs / Need Help Guys I Think My Dog Is Sick / American Pitbull Terrier Pups Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.