Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wait On The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait On The Lord (237 Views)

How Can We Wait On The Lord? / Wait On The Lord / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait On The Lord by overcomersfaith(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is our first faith clinic in the month and we will consider “waiting on the Lord.” as our topic for the day. How easy it is to wait if I may ask you? Take for instance you are thirsty and there is water in sight, how will you feel? Comfortable and relax or uncomfortable and edger? How comfortable do you feel when you are hard pressed and there is no convenient within reach, how easy will it be to wait?      

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/wait-on-the-lord-3/

(1) (Reply)

A Meaningless Life / . / Give Thanks, Don't Worry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.