Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC (36804 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by Carmal90(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Don't be deceived,
Hon yinka aluko was the deputy governorship candidate of pdp during the last general election in Kwara State.. What was the result?
Despite the fact that pdp really spent huge sum of money on that election, pdp lost woefully, they lost resoundingly, I am not surprised by his action, he was Saraki onetime righthand before they clash, I am from Kwara and was actively involved in the electioneering process in 2015,my honest assessment is that Saraki may or be a good person, but h has a loyal subordinate and structures, his and her sister (gbemi) structure can win any election in today Kwara State, the only man that has similar goodwill not structure in Kwara is dele belgore, but he won't be given the ticket because Lai Mohammed is eyeing the post himself...
What I know vividly is it will be a plus to me personally anywhere belle face..
Saraki is bad, likewise buhari..
So whichever way the outcome I wil be a winner..
But I prefer and want buhari to lose for heavenly sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tareq1105:

Is that why those that have been holding forth since he dumped Pdp 4yrs ago should be relegated to the background?

Where's the fairness that Pdp is preaching?

They didn’t force them out, they feel threatened and where were this set of people when PDP was in court? What was their contribution? Politics is like football, you need the best team to win not liabilities

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by abefeb1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
kennisman:

Wot if buhari win?
you will lose on earth and heaven.
agree?
yes or no?
let me help him to say yes he will lose on earth and heaven.
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by williams329(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
all of . unna na unna be. oh Lord take pity on Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by abefeb1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
kennisman:

Wot if buhari win?
agree?
yes or no?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by Aguata1stson(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
The fear of SARAKI
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by williams329(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
all of unna na one unna be. oh Lord take pity on Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by PVision2020(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC should just field Dele Belgore as their governorship candidate and saraki will fall. The only politician with goodwill and structure that can match the sarakis' is the belgores'

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by abefeb1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
kennisman:

Wot if buhari win?
agree?
yes or no?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by cashkid: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
His defection to APC doesnt change the fact APC/ Buhari will lose in 2019

I wonder where people like you will run to in 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by babytoun: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
what do I want to do with Odion Ighalo when CR7 makes himself available ?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by bidemi0378: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/politics/kwara-pdp-chieftain-ahmed-aluko-storms-nec-meeting-joins-apc-138408/amp
wonder shall never end. this guy was unable to deliver his polling unit in d last election. depart d fact that he was d deputy gov aspirant
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by bidemi0378: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/politics/kwara-pdp-chieftain-ahmed-aluko-storms-nec-meeting-joins-apc-138408/amp
wonder shall never end. this guy was unable to deliver his polling unit in d last election. depart d fact that he was d deputy gov aspirant
Butterflyleo:

Butterflyleo:

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by hopenusa40: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
He was Saraki boy before.
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by justy15: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
It is commonsensical that the highest public officer in the party should assume the national leader. If the likes of Ekweremadu n the rest is not perturbed, why an ex-officio
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by bakila: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2018
bidemi0378:

Where is the result of the polling unit?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by donqx: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by mrvictor: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Aluko to APC vs Saraki+Abdulahi+Governor+House of assembly members+LGA Chairmen to PDP
That's like Chelsea swapping Bakayoko for Barcelona's Messi+Dembele+Iniesta+Coutinho+Cash(together)

Butterflyleo:

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has lost Ahmed Yinka Aluko, one of its National Executive Committee members (NEC) and its only National Officer from Kwara state to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Aluko, who was the Party’s flagbearer as Deputy Governor in the 2015 elections resigned his position and membership of PDP during the Party’s NEC meeting today.

The former Special Adviser on Security matters in Kwara accused the opposition of impunity and undemocratic practices.

Aluko said he was irked by decision of PDP National leadership to hand over the structure of PDP to the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, who defected on Tuesday to the party and attended its NEC meeting today.

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by ayokellany: 2:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Few month to election you go tire. Let’s up you do not end up giving up the ghost before election result is announced.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by okoolori(m): 3:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:
because na only ur family go vote for 2019 election in the whole entire of Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by linearity: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:

The problem with assumptions is that, they are not true and Buhari might still win.

The problem with the likes of you is that, you wrongly believe that, standing against something means, one is winning...which is not true.

You can’t just say, you are not voting for Buhari, the bigger question is...who are you going to vote for? Is it Atiku or Saraki? It is not enough to mobilize people to go get their PVC or to rant against Buhari, you must also provide an alternative to Buhari and as far as I can see, we have not seen any.

If PDP presents Atiku or Saraki, they will lose big time!
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by Yankiss(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by bender79: 5:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Hahahaha. E pain am. The defection parri is coming to a close for PDP. They have done their worst now what next?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by bender79: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will not see this now.

This is how to defect,
Enter their evil gathering and announce it there,
Unlike thief saraki that was afraid to even announced it in his room.
I have a feeling that saraki reluctantly decamped to PDP. Saraki is someone who is used to using federal might to get to power all his political life.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by EDIWIZZY(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Hahaha, funny you, you are liken to a ball boy while saraki is the ref.. .who u epp?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by Ingocof(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Now I know that there are real men and true politicians in kwara state
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by demum(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2018
He has nothing to do special that Sariki and his Governor can not do in kwara. That one no follow
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by rayornb(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Kog45:
I tire o Yinka Aluko that cannot win his ward.

And Bukoka won his ward in the last House of rep/chairmanship elections?
Re: Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC by betterford: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2018
TOO SCARED TO WORK WITH SARAKI....DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND FOLLOWERSHIP TO DELIVER PDP IN THE 2019 ELECTIONSMY ANSWER IS NO SO ITS BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AND HIDE UNDER THE BROOM...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin / Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.