Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (87697 Views)

Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete ; Big Breasted Girl / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Well Endowed South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Jackipapa: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
wristbangle:
Check her in 10 years time, these things she calls value would have depreciate more than Naira.

With the look of things through the eagle's eyes, I perceive that 10 years three long, just give her two years and let her repost the picture, we all we hate what we will see.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by stoic6ix: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
I concur
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
IamPlato:

Has Lalas247 seen This Her Sister
grin
Howdy
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:
I dont even know what to say..all i can see is a dangerously carved curves... African girls rock.
Hope these boys shouting can afford her .....
See them grin

Toks how far ?
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by thunderbabs: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Yea, i love boobs and ass but life is not all about women, ass, boobs, puuli, and marriage. All those are just add-ons.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by porchbaby(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Audray:
Because of excess tissue some body will not hear word again.
my sister e tire me oh, I wonder where she put d brain part, it takes a smart lady to keep a man and not ass and boobs, those things are just sexual instrument
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Hope these boys shouting can afford her .....
See them grin

Toks how far ?

Hey how are you my curvaceous nairaland crush...curves will not kee me cheesy...how are you finding the humid hot U.K weather? And btw where do you reside..im in Thamesmead at the moment.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
thunderbabs:
Yea, i love boobs and ass but life is not all about women, ass, boobs, puuli, and marriage. All those are just add-ons.

I totally agree with you..boobs and ass will attract a man but it takes more than these to keep a man.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Hey how are you my curvaceous nairaland crush...curves will not kee me cheesy...how are you finding the humid hot U.K weather? And btw where do you reside..im in Thamesmead at the moment.

East (hackney) you wanna take me out shocked
Lol u any your many crushes grin just greeting you o ...
Had to buy fan the other day ... but it’s not as bad as couple weeks ago ...
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by VictorRomanov: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
faseblex:
Azanian Rose® @GoldenMbali

If a black girl without ass or boobs is an incomplete project then what is a girl without sense called? lol.

An abandoned project. grin
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Mruwa1(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
U dey form fine ur mate dey marry leave u. go ask omosexy when she take marry ...
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
wristbangle:
Check her in 10 years time, these things she calls value would have depreciate more than Naira.

I dont even like it when the boobs and ass is too much because there is a strong tendency for ladies to get bigger.

Like lalas247..no matter how big she gets,those curves will only get fuller and rounder which is why i like her type of curves...Not patronizing but just stating the fact...not the toolz type or this one that may likely become super orobo.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

I dont even like it when the boobs and ass is too much because there is a strong tendency for ladies to get bigger.

Like lalas247..no matter how big she gets,those curves will only get fuller and rounder which is why i like her type of curves...Not patronizing but just stating the fact...not the toolz type or this one that may likely become super orobo.
Take it easy shocked
Toks u can’t marry me o all this one you doing here grin I am taken o
Hmmm
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

East (hackney) you wanna take me out shocked
Lol u any your many crushes grin just greeting you o ...
Had to buy fan the other day ... but it’s not as bad as couple weeks ago ...

Just 40mins drive from my end...take you out is an understatement...if you give me the chance sef i will take you in...but you dey look age..you no know sey the more the gap the better for the lady...but U.K ladies never learn...they will be looking for their peers to date.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Take it easy shocked
Toks u can’t marry me o all this one you doing here grin I am taken o
Hmmm

You know i be real nigga wey no send..if you are not yet married you are as free as a bird so leave story..i be hot cake too o..U.K ladies can form hard to get no be small but i honestly dont know how to chase a lady and not that im forming..

1 Like

Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
well.. it doesn't matter because thesedays they can inject Fat in their breasts and bottoms to make them look bigger or any size you want, so most of them are fake.

I am more interested in what is black women's or Any woman's brains, i mean how intelligent there are.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Just 40mins drive from my end...take you out is an understatement...if you give me the chance sef i will take you in...but you dey look age..you no know sey the more the gap the better for the lady...but U.K ladies never learn...they will be looking for their peers to date.
God forbid ... upto 10 years older seff ... u know guys take time to mature ...

Take me in ? In what nitori olorun shocked
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

You know i be real nigga wey no send..if you are not yet married you are as free as a bird so leave story..i be hot cake too o..
So until the day I say I do ..... u won’t let me rest
Na wa o
How long are you here for ... or are you based here now?
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

God forbid ... upto 10 years older seff ... u know guys take time to mature ...

Take me in ? In what nitori olorun shocked

Wettin you dey look for again..you want beards i get beards...i tall..dark..fine small and i sabi do very well and you get wettin i want so what is stopping you? Better leave that time waster and be with a man who s ready to put a ring on it...dont let that figure 3 start your age o before you sharp up.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Wettin you dey look for again..you want beards i get beards...i tall..dark..fine small and i sabi do very well and you get wettin i want so what is stopping you? Better leave that time waster and be with a man who s ready to put a ring on it...dont let that figure 3 start your age o before you sharp up.
I have heard sir ...
U refused to pay bride price since 2015 .... na u dey waste time
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

So until the day I say I do ..... u won’t let me rest
Na wa o
How long are you here for ... or are you based here now?

I don tell you before..i have my leave to remain so no fear,,no be paper love..i don know you here for years so lets start a family and build a life..like play like play i dey propose to you openly on the most popular and populated online forum in Africa so make you know sey i mean am.
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

I don tell you before..i have my leave to remain so no fear,,no be paper love..i don know you here for years so lets start a family and build a life..like play like play i dey propose to you openly on the most popular and populated online forum in Africa so make you know sey i mean am.
* runs off, Toks free me grin *
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

I have heard sir ...
U refused to pay bride price since 2015 .... na u dey waste time

Seun,lalasticlala,lefulefu come and be a witness o...lalas don gree to marry me..she don say yes...

*Runs to buy ring*...

If you change your mind nah Queen go settle the matter.

Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
CRAP....when those clothes are down, you'll hate they were ever up

an irritating scene I tell you, been there done that...
what do you mean ? care to explain ?
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by IamPlato(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
grin Howdy

Doing Good Over Here. How's The London Excitement Going

1 Like

Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by GoldHorse(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2018
highqueen:
nice shape.
but you lack senses.undecided

I beg bring the shape first make I test. We go determine the sense part later! grin grin grin cool
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
IamPlato:

Doing Good Over Here. How's The London Excitement Going
Just hot nothing is popping
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Lalas247(f): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Seun,lalasticlala,lefulefu come and be a witness o...lalas don gree to marry me..she don say yes...

*Runs to buy ring*...

If you change your mind nah Queen go settle the matter.
Kikikikiki
They won’t give u their blessing o ... cheesy lala and lefu don already give me husband grin
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by sekem: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jesus Christ!!!

With a girl like this by my side, I will never suffer from malaria or any other sickness again in my life

This is what we call ABSOLUTELY ENDOWED!!!

Back and Front, e dey dia wink wink wink
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by themanderon: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Boobs ,ass with no brain. angry
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Reelmii: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
JhimmySpark:
... Am a brother in the lord, immediately i saw the caption didn't bother looking at the picture, the holy book says flee from temptation.. But in everything i give thanks coz LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
just admit u are already with ur lubricant, we will not blam u
Re: 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali by Reelmii: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Sometimes it’s waist trainer sometimes it’s injections
I heard there are drugs too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.