Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,810 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Is It For An Auxilary Staff Of A Nigerian Bank To Get A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is It For An Auxilary Staff Of A Nigerian Bank To Get A Loan (256 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is It For An Auxilary Staff Of A Nigerian Bank To Get A Loan by Eagba(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please nairalander how easy is it for an auxilary staff of a nigerian bank to get a loan from the same bank he or she works and the payment deducted from salary. Pls its important i know
Re: How Is It For An Auxilary Staff Of A Nigerian Bank To Get A Loan by bodemattews(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
I worked at union bank for 2years as a contract staff and I realized they neither care about contract staff nor care about auxiliary staff. You have no access to any loans cos they know you can be replaced at anytime so get your mind off it.

(1) (Reply)

SSAEAC Threaten To Shut Power, Demand Sack Of TCN MD / Do You Run A Business? Here Are 5 Technology Tools You Shouldn't Do Without / 15k For New And Professional Website With Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.