Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,544 members, 7,951,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem (1933 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

It hasn't dear. It's fact. I attended mfm for 5 years. I retrospect I see how deluded and foolish I was. Is it marine spirit or anscetral power? Christ will deliver me if I pray to him in Jesus name I don't need any mfm.

The conclusion I reached about d church was after 5 years of analysis.

And I'm not possessed.
If Christ has delivered you , then you will not be using hate speech against anyone or any group of persons. But that is not the case here: you still have hatred; which means you are still in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Show me ur millions given to u by grace then. If u read wat I wrote I didn't deny grace but it doesn't happen every day u gotta labor like everyone else. It rains on d just and unjust alike.

Grace of God is new every morning, that is, it is every day.

God is I AM, not I WAS. He is your grace today, will be tomorrow and forever. Our live is not in the things we have, but in who we are.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

U know there's no fellowship in mfm ur just consoling urself. How many ppl in ur congregation have u prayed for in the last 6 months? Do u even know wat their burdens are? Paul and Timothy shared their burdens. Or do u just come to church bind devils of ur fadas house and go home.

Mfm has d highest numbet of single mum and divorcee attendees. Wen wives rebel against dia husband's dey attend mfm5and pastors don't care. All dey care is die die die die die by thunder due by fire

Where did you get your data from? Have you attended all the churches in Nigeria?

All the members of my church and those I know are all HAPPILY MARRIED.

I don't need to sound my trumpet , God knows I pray for my family, neighbours , extended families, Nigeria , Israel , MFM, G.O. of some churches and our G. O. This I do almost on a daily basis and not biannually .

Stop these allegations and concentrate on your salvation. This church is a true church of God, this I know .
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
If Christ has delivered you , then you will not be using hate speech against anyone or any group of persons. But that is not the case here: you still have hatred; which means you are still in bondage.

YOU ARE RIGHT , HE NEEDS SERIOUS DELIVERANCE.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

It's holy hatred. I hate Satan with holy hatred. I hate mfm wiv holy hatred.

You are a fake .

Why don't you leave MFM alone and hate Islam that is killing Christians everywhere.
That is a known enemy . If actually you hate Satan , you will face Islam with your prayers and energy.

Stop deceiving yourself , you are not a christian .
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by generationz(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Lol and I used to be a member of mfm by the way. I've sent this very same concern to two of their pastors no response. Where I live there are so many lunatics. Why aren't the mfm praying for the deliverance of the lunatics and drug addicts? It's only prayers for themselves.

you are right about the selfishness of many deliverance ministry inspired prayers not only MFM
But the fact that you are here preaching love and your pos says you 'hate' a whole church says a lot

we cannot deny the important role of deliverance and prayer ministries in the body of Christ.

you might be from a good family. However you haven't met people from terrible homes with ancestors who were deep into the occult. A lot of of people are in deep spiritual bondage and it varies from place to place. someone like Chris oyakhilome who's grandfather was a pastor can't be compared to someone who's father was a necromancer

however , with every ministry in the body of Christ there seems to be always excesses that promote the glorification of the devil rather than God . Even the pastors have fallen into errors.

yes, many prayers in deliverance ministries are non biblical eg praying for a wicth or wizard to die. that's murder. only god has the right to demand a person s blood. Only god has the power of judgement.

if as many people that gather for power must change hands every month end drop their own problems and started praying for Nigeria and the souls of men Nigeria will not be in the hellhole it is today.( I thank God winners chapel has realizes this and is taking steps ) we all know that occultic people are in charge of every important part of this country and they can only promote killings and evil. that's by the way

I was a stunch member of deliverance ministries, and I can say that their system has helped many misled many

I was a member of the MFM fellowship in school and I can tell you that members of the fellowship and youth church were very hardworking and good academically. I think it could be because their founder is a first class graduate and a PhD holder it kinda rubs of on the young members

however I noticed older members of many deliverance churches not only mfm are very wicked people.

jeez they are the most wicked set of Christians that I have come across. This is horrible and happens because their churches always tell them through the kind of prayers prayed that everybody else is the enemy except you.

I have never seen adult Christians who love cursing people more than older members of deliverance churches.

Na all those mamas who tie their head na them worse pass. They will even curse their children, and they can pray and fast in church for hours on end.

Two of our worst tenants were MFM members. jeez I think those people were mad before they came to live in our house.

You are right ,deliverance churches concentrate too much on demons and the devil causing their to be delusional about demonic attacks and always looking for the enemy in every thing.

just like faith , holiness, healing and grace ministries concentrate too much on self

these too extremes are wrong as as Christian s our whole mind must be on Christ 24/7 .

churches must teach Christians to live the balanced Christian life.

PS. there's nothing wrong in fasting and praying for seventy days . it must be done in wisdom and truthfulness.

I know of two ladies who went on seven days dry fast for the same purpose as instructed by God (fruit of the womb). one came out having received the gift of healing , word of knowledge and word of wisdom . The second lady messed up on the seventh day when her answer to her prayers was coming and lost it totally (this Lady was already drinking water in what was supposed to be a dry fast so she was just deceiving herself.)

people must learn the importance of fasting and how to maximise it to get results unless you will just be on a weight loss program.

read Kenneth hagins book A common sense guide to fasting . it will teach you gowbto maximise fasting to get enough results from the holy ghost
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2018
generationz:

you are right about the selfishness of many deliverance ministry inspired prayers not only MFM
But the fact that you are here preaching love and your pos says you 'hate' a whole church says a lot

we cannot deny the important role of deliverance and prayer ministries in the body of Christ.

you might be from a good family. However you haven't met people from terrible homes with ancestors who were deep into the occult. A lot of of people are in deep spiritual bondage and it varies from place to place. someone like Chris oyakhilome who's grandfather was a pastor can't be compared to someone who's father was a necromancer

however , with every ministry in the body of Christ there seems to be always excesses that promote the glorification of the devil rather than God . Even the pastors have fallen into errors.

yes, many prayers in deliverance ministries are non biblical eg praying for a wicth or wizard to die. that's murder. only god has the right to demand a person s blood. Only god has the power of judgement.

if as many people that gather for power must change hands every month end drop their own problems and started praying for Nigeria and the souls of men Nigeria will not be in the hellhole it is today.( I thank God winners chapel has realizes this and is taking steps ) we all know that occultic people are in charge of every important part of this country and they can only promote killings and evil. that's by the way

I was a stunch member of deliverance ministries, and I can say that their system has helped many misled many

I was a member of the MFM fellowship in school and I can tell you that members of the fellowship and youth church were very hardworking and good academically. I think it could be because their founder is a first class graduate and a PhD holder it kinda rubs of on the young members

however I noticed older members of many deliverance churches not only mfm are very wicked people.

jeez they are the most wicked set of Christians that I have come across. This is horrible and happens because their churches always tell them through the kind of prayers prayed that everybody else is the enemy except you.

I have never seen adult Christians who love cursing people more than older members of deliverance churches.

Na all those mamas who tie their head na them worse pass. They will even curse their children, and they can pray and fast in church for hours on end.

Two of our worst tenants were MFM members. jeez I think those people were mad before they came to live in our house.

You are right ,deliverance churches concentrate too much on demons and the devil causing their to be delusional about demonic attacks and always looking for the enemy in every thing.

just like faith , holiness, healing and grace ministries concentrate too much on self

these too extremes are wrong as as Christian s our whole mind must be on Christ 24/7 .

churches must teach Christians to live the balanced Christian life.

PS. there's nothing wrong in fasting and praying for seventy days . it must be done in wisdom and truthfulness.

I know of two ladies who went on seven days dry fast for the same purpose as instructed by God (fruit of the womb). one came out having received the gift of healing , word of knowledge and word of wisdom . The second lady messed up on the seventh day when her answer to her prayers was coming and lost it totally (this Lady was already drinking water in what was supposed to be a dry fast so she was just deceiving herself.)

people must learn the importance of fasting and how to maximise it to get results unless you will just be on a weight loss program.

read Kenneth hagins book A common sense guide to fasting . it will teach you gowbto maximise fasting to get enough results from the holy ghost

This is a wonderful contribution. Btw I've gained from mfm within reason but I can't be binding powers of my fadas house for 20 yrs at some point y gotta move on.

Initially I liked d church due to charismatic but after after church everyone goes home no communication. Business only church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo. / The Kingdom Of God Is Within You: Was Jesus A Mystic? / Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.