Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,117 members, 7,913,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Online Buyers I Need Your Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Buyers I Need Your Help. (329 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need Your Help / Are You A Freelancer With UPWORK? (need Your Help) / Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Buyers I Need Your Help. by Humchi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
There is this goods i want to purchase for someone on jumia, i really want the goods to get to the person not me.
I have never done that before.

So is it possible for me to make an order and the goods get to the person?
Re: Online Buyers I Need Your Help. by bola4dprec(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:
There is this goods i want to purchase for someone on jumia, i really want the goods to get to the person not me.
I have never done that before.

So is it possible for me to make an order and the goods get to the person?
Yes during the order input the recipient name and address including his phone number the order will be delivered to him
Re: Online Buyers I Need Your Help. by Humchi(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2018
bola4dprec:

Yes during the order input the recipient name and address including his phone number the order will be delivered to him

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request!!! / Are You Looking For Cheap And Reliable Bulksms Service? / Is Market Research Of Any Value To A New Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.