Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,041 members, 7,922,536 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 (2443 Views)

Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by fergie001: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Esseite:
And what if the PDP VP slot is from the SW?
That's what this gibberish is all about nah grin

Though,I will want the VP to be zoned to the SW
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Auladimeji1: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2018
chomchom1:
Cheii! Afonjo in pains grin
Is the op lying?
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Auladimeji1: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Metuh:
Just for the sake of sending Buhari back to Daura, the East will unite. grin
5% will not win anything
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Franklinezenwa: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

There is no such thing as " experienced PDP politicians"

The SE is hungry for presidency. After buhari, power rotation is supposed to come to them.

If PDP fields any candidate he would be a northerner too and that would mean that the SE would be denied any chance for the presidency for the next 12 to 16 years because even the SW and the SS would want a shot at it too.

Buhari only has 4 year left if elected for second term.

The ibos I have met and I know are very smart unlike the emotional ones here on nairaland who refuse to be intelligent.

All of them have fallen behind PMB and will give him their votes because he is the only chance they have of ever attaining presidency.

PDP is a perceived enemy in that regard.
For ur mind u think Igbo's would be deceived by presidency,we don't want that.

1 Like

Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by izombie(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The SE is hungry for presidency. After buhari, power rotation is supposed to come to them.

If PDP fields any candidate he would be a northerner too and that would mean that the SE would be denied any chance for the presidency for the next 12 to 16 years because even the SW and the SS would want a shot at it too.

The ibos I have met and I know are very smart unlike the emotional ones here on nairaland who refuse to be intelligent.

All of them have fallen behind PMB and will give him their votes because he is the only chance they have of ever attaining presidency.

my friend don't say what you don't know. Igbos are not hungry for presidency. Do you know that it was only yesterday that i knew that ekwerenmadu was the national leader of pdp? You people can say whatever you want about igbos but the fact remains that buhari can never get our votes. If you like call us names. Take your presidency and shove it.
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Butterflyle0: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2018
izombie:
my friend don't say what you don't know. Igbos are not hungry for presidency. Do you know that it was only yesterday that i knew that ekwerenmadu was the national leader of pdp? You people can say whatever you want about igbos but the fact remains that buhari can never get our votes. If you like call us names. Take your presidency and shove it.

He has gotten over 50% already
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by izombie(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The ibos are already divided in this. Update yourself.

Statistically speaking, 50% or more of ibos will be voting for buhari come 2019. You can take that to the bank

Ibos are massively behind him and canvassing for.more votes as we speak.

They are forming unions, initiatives and so on all in support of buhari.

You will be there pant will be wearing you
my friend stop lying to yourself. This time buhari will not even get upto 5% he got in 2015.

1 Like

Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

so APC will simply hand presidency to the Igbo that never contributed anything to the formation of APC leaving Yoruba that has given its all out please go and deceive your fellow Yoruba Muslims if buhari goes for second tenure Igbo's will only dream of it for 20 years i.e 4 years of buhari + southern presidency 8years ( Yoruba) then power returns to north for another 8 years =20 years before Igbo will come in line again
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Statistically speaking, 50% or more of ibos will be voting for buhari come 2019. You can take that to the bank

I like you do give yourself hope but we will shock you its six months from now BTW what will buhari be telling aba youths when he comes for campaign or won't he visit .....now listen the last time he came to ariaria the gate was locked tinubu was there together with Rocha's and amqechi that was the first time I saw buhari then he hasn't killed my brothers oooo imagine what will happen if he comes for second campaign

N/B exclude the political relevance of Onitsha and aba at your own peril
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by izombie(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
so APC will simply hand presidency to the Igbo that never contributed anything to the formation of APC leaving Yoruba that has given its all out please go and deceive your fellow Yoruba Muslims if buhari goes for second tenure Igbo's will only dream of it for 20 years i.e 4 years of buhari + southern presidency 8years ( Yoruba) then power returns to north for another 8 years =20 years before Igbo will come in line again
while you are there waiting for the north to have pity on you people and allow you contest for the presidency because of your sucking up to them, the igbos are busy going about their businesses and making their lower class move up to middle class. Continue waiting for when the north will hand you the presidency. You people are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
izombie:
while you are there waiting for the north to have pity on you people and allow you contest for the presidency because of your sucking up to them, the igbos are busy going about their businesses and making their lower class move up to middle class. Continue waiting for when the north will hand you the presidency. You people are pathetic.
brother you are attacking the wrong guy unless you are not Igbo
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by rajiraymond(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure tinubu stooge first and second tenure a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

See this SLAVEOFEAST that claims to be a KINGOFEAST according to his monica.
Before I would say what is in my mind tell me, what did entire SE benefit during the 16 years of PDP aside from crying of been marginalised?
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Metuh: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Which tribe in Nigeria bears Ibo? You full o
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by johnmartus(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
grin which kind whala be this one you're actually right in your explanation.
KINGOFTHEEAST:
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by IbrahimDamola: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My dear muslim brother, don't mind them, the ibos will give our buari 100% because they love baba buari for calling them 5%ers. We muslims from oshogbo will chanji our names to hemeka and shibike to claim that we ibos who love buari. Which mean that iboes love buari. cheesy

Say baba mohomodu buari. cheesy
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by izombie(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
brother you are attacking the wrong guy unless you are not Igbo
sorry i thought you were speaking as an afonja waiting for crumbs from the north's table. Gbahalum nwanne.
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
izombie:
sorry i thought you were speaking as an afonja waiting for crumbs from the north's table. Gbahalum nwanne.
udo nwanne
Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by dheilaw1(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2018
God bless the writer. sound and accurate analysis

1 Like

Re: How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Save this post for tomorrow!
It is not a prophecy but a script.
The marketing strategy for Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso in the east will be restructuring.
After party primaries, PDP will likely pick their VP candidate from East.
The song of restructuring will diminish the PDP support in the north.
The picking of VP in the east will diminish PDP support in the west.
Average Yoruba man will support Prof Osinbajo against whoever that PDP pick in the east (Facebook interest will be dumped for regional interest )
Average core Muslim will run back to Baba while viewing PDP candidate as IPOB supporter (you will understand this theory more when you study why lagosians abandoned Agbaje when he started elevating Igbo interest in Lagos to get their support against the feeling of average omoluabi )
South east will be polarised by 4 is better than 8 in view of 2023.
All these take it back comrades will align with Osinbajo campaign structure.
Wailers will be left stranded again.
This is not a movie, Nigeria democratic space is not difficult to decode. IPOB turned our friends to foes and healing can never be spontaneous.
In the last minute, what you will be hearing is, Buhari/Osinbajo is better than this Wike/Fayose gang. Average noise from the south west is for negotiation of more infrastructure, Yorubas are smart at that. Saraki allegation that Lagos is favoured by Buhari is already viewed negatively by his sympathisers in SW
An average Igbo man shouting Atiku do not have voters card. They will be busy with Arsenal Chelsea match on election day. Once the result is announced, they will justify the outcome by telling you that they know the result before the election. That Buhari is not weak like Jonathan. They will spend 30 minutes to curse Jonathan for election he didn't contest and continue with their Gulder, isiewu and Heineken.
Next morning, they will tell you that they are happy that Buhari won so that there will be peace as they reopen their chops.. While reading complete sports, they will start a new discussion immediately, 2023 is our turn, who will succeed Buhari?

Vintage Okokobioko, Okeke Godwin Iykez

The bolded is exactly what will happen. Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

Igbos, let us start shortlisting our candidate for 2023 Igbo Presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria As He Failed To Secure US Assurance Of NO ARREST / May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same / Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.