Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,912 members, 7,966,391 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December (18445 Views)

Commercial Operations Started On The New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line This Morning / Update On Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Project. / Vandals Stealing Clips, Bolts On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Felixv: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lagos FGN working together - obj didn’t allow progress in Lagos — Saraki tried his best to destroy the FG budget, he decimated the Lagos Ibadan expressway’s budget.

Yet some fools want those criminals back — yes Jonathan started it - just like he starts many things but midway feel asleep while drunk lol
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Naijaphobia(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fellow hungry man now very angry

ogunsj:
either you go and work or steal to feed yourself. gerouuuuut here.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by eedriyz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

What you have not seen looks good?
Are you okay or you need a mental check up

May thunder fire those dirty fingers you used in typing this rubbish reply. You want me to write "sounds good" abi? Do you even know the meaning of "context"? Take your bitterness go somewhere else.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Navalsadiq(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
While others are still trying to coordinate themselves just 7 months to election and still clueless.

We have a government that's working on projects without making noise about it.

Buhari will return as President

Mark my words!
there are fine brain with common sense on these platform. People's devilish party you can see the progressives are making it happen
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
pautex:
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE STARTED IT, THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD NIGERIA TO THE PROMISE LAND.
LET ME HIDE HERE BEFORE THEY COME FOR ME wink

He started everything...which did he complete

I hope that it includes starting insecurity and monumental corruption.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by dfrost: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
lordm:
Let it be ready Abeg. I have never been on a a train ride before

Take a trip to one of the train stations and board one.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Olamiplenty1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=pautex post=69948780]GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE STARTED IT, THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD NIGERIA TO THE PROMISE LAND.
LET ME HIDE HERE BEFORE THEY COME FOR ME wink[/quo3te]

Though I am not a politician and never intend go be, but God Almighty pls align me with those who have the story of success and completion within 3 and a half years and never with those who have story of starting many things without completing any for 6 years. Amen in Jesus' name.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by GetCofOProperty: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hope this is not another Elephant project?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by kpolli(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Before people start praising this announcement, I hope this is not a rushed thing because of elections next year. Let it not flop like the refineries PMB rushed to use.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by karimusaa: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
WAILERS RIGHT NOW!!!

1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by omoyahaya(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
pautex:
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE STARTED IT, THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD NIGERIA TO THE PROMISE LAND.
I don't think you are normal
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
pautex:

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Powerexpert: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
December if I hear!!! That project na till next year.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by PastorAji(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
For everyone shouting and jubilating upandan

Elenusonso/Apete/Moniya axis in Ibadan of the project is still "bush".......

I wonder how Sai Barbarians would just be mastarbarrrting on every stewpeed news

Mtcheeeew
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by PastorAji(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
kpolli:
Before people start praising this announcement, I hope this is not a rushed thing because of elections next year. Let it not flop like the refineries PMB rushed to use.
bro if you are in Ibadan I would beg that you come to Camp (along Ido/Eruwa Road) and see the bobolicious bobo all the Sai Barbarians are drinking
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by kpolli(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
PastorAji:
bro if you are in Ibadan I would beg that you come to Camp (along Ido/Eruwa Road) and see the bobolicious bobo all the Sai Barbarians are drinking

No I'm not in IB but do you mean it's not even close to ready? Wahala dey!!!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by PastorAji(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
kpolli:

No I'm not in IB but do you mean it's not even close to ready? Wahala dey!!!
clo-kini?
I'll try to snap the worksite behind my house tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? / 22 Things To Know About The Oshodi-apapa Expressway / 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.