Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta (41915 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
hmmmmnn! I smell a rat!.. Linda likes them big,

could dele be her Mr X?... only time will tell.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by gebest: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
harizonal123:
Something tells me Linda is pregnant for one old man
she is pregnant for dele momodu dats all.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by favor2016: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
pussyeater:
Yam Leg undecided
put on your glasses ok, her legs is swollen as a result of pregnancy
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by enesexy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Did anybody notice Linda did not add weight like a pregnant woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by j1mmy: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
she still looks like area girl...money or not!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
shanequeen:
Who's the husband
Good question. The guy normally should have been at the dinner and not cropped out of the photo. Unless........it's Uncle Dele shocked
tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by labelle123(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Even mama arrived before omugwo starts.
Nsa so money good oooooo
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Waffarianman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
harizonal123:
Something tells me Linda is pregnant for one old man

Lol... Laughing here b like say d tin pain u say no b u pump her abi.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Kinkyklassy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
pussyeater:
Yam Leg undecided

it's the pregnancy ode, all you know is to be eating pussy.
stupid boy
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by GetCofOProperty: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lovely pics. She's looking beautiful and relaxed in pregnancy...but we don't yet know who the man is. Or can we do the mathematics of who its likely the father of the unborn fetus? Could it be that man sitting by her side with the mum at the restaurant?

Check my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by victorian(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
enesexy:
Did anybody notice Linda did not add weight like a pregnant woman.

Cause she is not happy emotionally. She is on huge dark Googles and hair almost covering all her face. Shes not emotionally happy. Her baby daddy is not even there to give her emotional support, how bad can it get..
That's why she's not glowing as expected.

She has so much money but no love and emotional support from her man.. Just too bad.. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
i was there too but the camera cut me
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by pussyeater(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Kinkyklassy:

it's the pregnancy ode, all you know is to be eating pussy.
stupid boy
Your Father.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
I swear nothin sweet past when u get money in this world we dey. I wish her safe delivery, safe mother and safe child
True word o brother make sense die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer / Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.