Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? (2896 Views)

Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections) / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Your help and expertise is needed please. For a male that has bacterial infection what drugs do you recommend?

The only symptoms the person has so far is constant urination. Nothing else. Considering that infection in men hardly shows any sign, what drugs can be recommended please?

No insult please, help a brother in need. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by otusnora(f): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2018
My brother, self medication is wrong. See a Dr, run d right tests n drugs will be prescribed for whatever infection. Don't rely on what you'll be told here. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by Collins4u1(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Go and do urinalysis, urine m/c/s and blood test and get back to me.. lemme give my doctor your result
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Collins4u1:
Go and do urinalysis, urine m/c/s and blood test and get back to me.. lemme give my doctor your result

If the person was buoyant enough for all the necessary test he wouldn't seek free help. Try understanding please.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by opera1(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
URep:
Your help and expertise is needed please. For a male that has bacterial infection what drugs do you recommend?

The only symptoms the person has so far is constant urination. Nothing else. Considering that infection in men hardly shows any sign, what drugs can be recommended please?

No insult please, help a brother in need. Thanks.

Alright, how old are you?
Did you used smoke?
Did you used to drink?
Does the ur urine up to or over three [3] liters per day?
Does d urine painful or does it accompany with blood or milky substances?
For how long have you been experiencing such?
Take a look at d urine yaself: how does the color looks like?
Did u experience Any other symptoms apart from the frequent urination?
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2018
We've posted your question to our platform. You can sign up and follow expert review and answers in few seconds.
You can also post it yourself if you wish to so as to be notified when there is answer.
Thank us later.

Here is the link to the question: http://health2wealth.org/question/what-antibiotic-should-one-take-to-cure-bacterial-infection/
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Don't jump to conclusion about the cause of the frequent urination.

Frequent urination can be a symptom of many different problems from kidney disease to simply drinking too much fluid.

When frequent urination is accompanied by fever, an urgent need to urinate, and pain or discomfort in the abdomen, you may have a urinary tract infection.

Please follow similar question in this thread.
Is frequent urination sign of infection? https://health2wealth.org/question/is-frequent-urination-a-sign-of-infection/
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
You can also try Urinary Tract Infection Wellness Pack - includes a powerful combo of anti urinary tract infection, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal nutritional supplements and herbs recommended by Health2Wealth team to relieve painful inflammation and fight UTI infection in the body. It is combined with the best natural remedy therapy.

Call me if interested on 07066999466

Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
opera1:

Alright, how old are you?
Did you used smoke?
Did you used to drink?
Does the ur urine up to or over three [3] liters per day?
Does d urine painful or does it accompany with blood or milky substances?
For how long have you been experiencing such?
Take a look at d urine yaself: how does the color looks like?
Did u experience Any other symptoms apart from the frequent urination?
Age 30
Non formerly smoked weed. (Not cigarette)
Still drinks beer occasionally.
Urinate less than 3 litres daily.
Urine color looks like urine, not colourful or cloudy.
No symptoms at all.

Gf treated urinary tract infection months ago, the doctor advised his bf to treat same back then but he didn't.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
health2wealth:
Don't jump to conclusion about the cause of the frequent urination.

Frequent urination can be a symptom of many different problems from kidney disease to simply drinking too much fluid.

When frequent urination is accompanied by fever, an urgent need to urinate, and pain or discomfort in the abdomen, you may have a urinary tract infection.

Please follow similar question in this thread.
Is frequent urination sign of infection? https://health2wealth.org/question/is-frequent-urination-a-sign-of-infection/

Thanks for the recommendation. I have checked out the site. Informative.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are welcome. If you have any question you can ask using the link below.
Ask Question here: https://health2wealth.org/ask-question/

Please note that if you want to ask a private question select the My Health Chat category.

Otherwise select any category closest to your question.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are welcome. If you have any question you can ask using the link below.
Ask Question here: https://health2wealth.org/ask-question/

Please note that if you want to ask a private question select the My Health Chat category.

Otherwise select any category closest to your question.
URep:

Thanks for the recommendation. I have checked out the site. Informative.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by theachiever: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is staphylococcus curable please am fade up
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by opera1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
URep:

Age 30
Non formerly smoked weed. (Not cigarette)
Still drinks beer occasionally.
Urinate less than 3 litres daily.
Urine color looks like urine, not colourful or cloudy.
No symptoms at all.

Gf treated urinary tract infection months ago, the doctor advised his bf to treat same back then but he didn't.

Thanks

Pls Stop Smoking and Drinking.
Try to kno your sugar level.
I would av recommend a drug but d price is too much.

U can get CLAVULIN 625/mg
One in d morning and one in d evening for one week [7days]

Wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by health2wealth: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
We open a thread already for this.
You should get expert response soon.
Visit: http://health2wealth.org/question/is-staphylococcus-curable-please-am-fed-up/

You can also post it yourself if you wish to so as to be notified when there is answer.
Thank us later.
theachiever:
Is staphylococcus curable please am fade up
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
health2wealth:
We open a thread already for this.
You should get expert response soon.
Visit: http://health2wealth.org/question/is-staphylococcus-curable-please-am-fed-up/

Thank us later.
Thanks people. The result said no growth.
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by URep: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
opera1:

Pls Stop Smoking and Drinking.
Try to kno your sugar level.
I would av recommend a drug but d price is too much.

U can get CLAVULIN 625/mg
One in d morning and one in d evening for one week [7days]

Wishing you quick recovery.

Test says negative after coulture
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by opera1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
URep:

Test says negative after coulture

Dat's a good news bro. But pls abstain from smoking & drinking.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by Maxchu: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Please ,I was diagnosed of Staphylococcus aureus ,What Antibiotics is more Effective?
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by Henryjp: 8:49am On May 10, 2020
Which drugs can i take for an itching in the private part
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by Kinematics: 11:32am On May 10, 2020
Maxchu:
Please ,I was diagnosed of Staphylococcus aureus ,What Antibiotics is more Effective?

How was the diagnosis made?
Via urine mcs, stool mcs, blood culture or wound swab?
Re: Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? by ComrdDRS1: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
I am following

My girlfriend has this constant vigina infection treated severally but it will always resurface.
I am often scared to touch her...

please I need help on what drugs to use

(1) (Reply)

Blood Tonic / The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss / DIABETES - Any Herbal Cure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.