Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,980 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana (20212 Views)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Visits Buhari At Daura Residence / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by akin33(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is this site made to insult and verbally abuse people. No politeness at all. Everyone is just talking from both side of the mouth like Fayose. This is immature. Some are Even sending thunder online. please learn to use online platform

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by Strikethem: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
DogmaNation:
grin grin grin am not Igbo,am from SS. This ur ranting still does not change my stand that Afonjas are born betrayals. Awo was betrayed and Afonja betrayed the whole of Yoruba race. Show me were Ojukwu betrayed Igbo's?
[/s] grin, I am not Yoruba, I am from Togo. You can deny your heritage as you like. grin
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by DogmaNation: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s] grin, I am not Yoruba, I am from Togo. You can deny your heritage as you like. grin
That's not my concern. Yoruba's are born betrayers. U said Ojukwu betrayed d Igbo's n till now the only tin u can come up with is dripping saliva ? Afonja
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by DogmaNation: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s] grin, I am not Yoruba, I am from Togo. You can deny your heritage as you like. grin
That's not my concern. Yoruba's are born betrayers. U said Ojukwu betrayed d Igbo's n till now the only tin u can come up with is dripping saliva ? Afonja!
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by WomanOfRace(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
As if the constitution is still practiced in Nigeria.

Nigeria has been and is a lawless country...stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by Strikethem: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2018
DogmaNation:
That's not my concern. Yoruba's are born betrayers. U said Ojukwu betrayed d Igbo's n till now the only tin u can come up with is dripping saliva ? Afonja!
Born betrayers like igbos that betrayed ojukwu despite sacrificing his life hehehehehe. A friend of mine from bayelsa once told me that anything igbo man calls you, just note they are 100% of that thing. Lol, they call people slave, yet, they are boy to shagari, tofa n balewa. Una talk say Yoruba vote bubu cos of osibanjo his boy, but still came out to say they will vote him if he can make igbo the same boy. Since that one no pay, una run to pdp to make igbo man boy to atiku. Spit on una hypocrisy and betraying trait. Spit.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana by DogmaNation: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Born betrayers like igbos that betrayed ojukwu despite sacrificing his life hehehehehe. A friend of mine from bayelsa once told me that anything igbo man calls you, just note they are 100% of that thing. Lol, they call people slave, yet, they are boy to shagari, tofa n balewa. Una talk say Yoruba vote bubu cos of osibanjo his boy, but still came out to say they will vote him if he can make igbo the same boy. Since that one no pay, una run to pdp to make igbo man boy to atiku. Spit on una hypocrisy and betraying trait. Spit.
keep spitting on urself there. U are still fooling urself. Awo d poison drinker was betrayed n Afonja did the full time job on u idiots. Show me were Ojukwu betrayed his fellow Igbo man? I know u are one of the idiotic pigs of Buhari n a bloody Yoruba Muslim, that will willingly drink the blood of Nigerians. Fucck APC. Fucck PDP n u. That am opposed to ur Fulani maraudering masters does mean am supporting Atiku. Running along now n go do what u are known for...u reason like a real pig.Afonja Betrayals grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday / Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.