Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Impact Of The Economic Recession On Nigeria In The Socio-economic Context - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Impact Of The Economic Recession On Nigeria In The Socio-economic Context (232 Views)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / NNPC Tasks Workers On Recession / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of The Economic Recession On Nigeria In The Socio-economic Context by Researchclue: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
INTERESTING 'ECONOMICS' PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS.
THE IMPACT OF THE ECONOMIC RECESSION ON NIGERIA IN THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONTEXT
https://nairaproject.com/projects/4126.html

ARTICLE....
A Prolific Youruba Researcher Finally Unveils His Fail-Proof Secret Methods to Applying For Research Grants in Nigeria
April 18 2018, By Solomon Adeyera
Yes! A Nigerian research guru finally reveals his secret weapons to getting instant approval when he applies for research grants.
His writing tips alone is enough to make you fall on your knees and thank me for writing this article!
Listen.
Yesterday, I drove into Ikeja city mall. I ran into a friend who manages a research institute. We've had a lot of Whatsapp conversations in the past. He never told me his closely-guarded secrets to applying for research grant. He writes electrifying grant proposals that gets instant approval. Read More>>
https://nairaproject.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

Group Head, Hr / Learn To Use Social Media To Sell Your Books / Apply Now: Commonwealth Short Story Writing Prize 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.