Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj Reveals (273 Views)

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj Reveals by MsDoris(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, D'banj, who lost his only child, Daniel Oyebanjo III, after he drowned in a swimming pool at his family residence in Ikoyi on Sunday 24th June, has been mourning the death of his son ever since.

He took to his Ig page few minutes ago to reveal that the past few weeks have really been hard for the Oyebanjs but they have been managing to go on, thanks to God's love.

Sharing the above photo on his Ig page, he wrote:

"'The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love has kept me and my family going. I can't thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all. May God keep us all. #strongertogether'..."

Continue here: https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/gods-love-has-kept-me-and-my-family.html

Re: "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj Reveals by MaestroJosh: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
R

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Dj Shabsy Welcomes A Baby Boy / [PHOTOS] Eucharia Anunobi Bags Post Graduate Diploma In Pastoral And Leadership / Falz Releases Video For 'le Vrai Bahd Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.