Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (36405 Views)

Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Viktoh Ft Olamide - P-POPPING (official Top 10 Dancers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nedfed(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is Viktoh a YBNL artist?
I only know of Vector
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by SourGrape: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Nigerian singer, Viktoh who is still signed under the YBNL music record label owned by Olamide Adedeji has recounted how he mistakenly got too close to a transgender in Canada.

In the hysteria of his musical performance in Canada, a 'lady' was showering cash on Viktoh and the singer got a bit to friendly with her.
According to him, he kept pecking the lady in question not knowing she was original born a man. It took the intervention of his team member to alert him about the lady's actual gender.
The discovery left him demoralized and also ruined his entire day.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-mistakenly-romanced-a-man-in-canada-ybnl-singer-viktoh/

good for you,u want to bleep oyibo
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ashewoooo!
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
What the meaning of this story now....
Is bobrisky not gay?
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by HomeOfMe(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Nigerian singer, Viktoh who is still signed under the YBNL music record label owned by Olamide Adedeji has recounted how he mistakenly got too close to a transgender in Canada.

In the hysteria of his musical performance in Canada, a 'lady' was showering cash on Viktoh and the singer got a bit to friendly with her.
According to him, he kept pecking the lady in question not knowing she was original born a man. It took the intervention of his team member to alert him about the lady's actual gender.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-mistakenly-romanced-a-man-in-canada-ybnl-singer-viktoh/

If only you knew..
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by milemimi93(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
LAMO pictures of him romancing the said lady. then pictures of his crew telling him that, the lady was a man ,be4 he trans to Woman. or else, I don't believe it.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by notoriousbabe: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
kyutepanda:
ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor
I think I have sin you somewhere before
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by tammie24: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
He did not know then how did his team members know

Lies....!

The unknown artist wants to trend
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
SaintHilary:
This happened wen u were still relevant so y re u jux telling us
*Continues playing watin we gain*

Wetin we gain is wack abeg
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by ibkayee(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why can I see this happening to DonPiiko grin
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by sanpipita(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian men and their fragile masculinity, ordinary peck spoilt your day, hope you gave him back his money too since he felt 'disgusted'
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
I think the definition of news has been abused...
Sebi na you be onisekuse. How that Bester me
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kyutepanda(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
its through such experences that young bucks will someday become adults. he is even lucky that the pics of him kissing an undercover dude isnt trending on the internet. lol!

i suggest you go out more often, after a night out having fun (and possibly drinking), thats what men AND women do if they meet someone they like. pecking is even NOTHING, some will kiss deeply and even have sex with the person they just met....its called LIFE!

and the majority dont give a fukc whether it is an emissary from the village. so long as that messenger in question is good looking or rich enough.

lol ya right but going out and doing such isn't my calling so lemme jez leave the lane for people that enjoy it
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kyutepanda(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Saynap

sir ma lol kini? why not say schinapp?
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kyutepanda(f): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I think I have sin you somewhere before

issa good thing if you did

nice meeting you grin grin grin
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Angelraf: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:

More below:

hmmmmmm
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
It can happen to anyone, some guys could look like cute females wink
ibkayee:
Why can I see this happening to DonPiiko grin

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by babadeee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
How that one take pay my bills
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by dannyoungstick(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zainab you no go stop... grin grin grin grin grin grin
kyutepanda:
mtscheeeew ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by dannyoungstick(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
FTC.. @WORK issorite
kyutepanda:
mtscheeeew ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by David160(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thunder fire LGBT
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by mylifeisagift(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
dyadeleye:
Abeg ooo, can someone list 3 songs dis guy don sing?... Make nobody abuse me ooo, I get malaria
Guy why u wicked like this
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
As at the time of typing this I can't still fathom why somebody that claims he has common sense will peck a stranger not to talk of doing it in a strange land.
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lies anytin to trend
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Aguata1stson(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
story! story!!
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by IMASTEX: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
dyadeleye:
Abeg ooo, can someone list 3 songs dis guy don sing?... Make nobody abuse me ooo, I get malaria
Abi oh. . .Everyone wants to trend by all means. But you dey find trouble sha oh.
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by dyadeleye(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Guy why u wicked like this

Boss, no mind me, na straight question nah
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by dyadeleye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
IMASTEX:

Abi oh. . .Everyone wants to trend by all means. But you dey find trouble sha oh.

Boss no be my fault, I just wan sabi the songs ni
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Vejin(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afonjas and dia pervert tendencies... D oda day it was bobrisky, nw its viktoh pecking a transgender.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.