Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,049 members, 7,963,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

Fulham Signs Alfie Mawson From Swansea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham Signs Alfie Mawson From Swansea (274 Views)

Jordan Ayew Joins Crystal Palace From Swansea On Three-year Deal / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulham Signs Alfie Mawson From Swansea by Premiumsoccer24(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newly promoted Priemier league club Fulham Fc have signed the services of Defender Alfie Mawson from Swansea, for a reported 4 year contract worth £15 million (16.8 million euros).

"I'm really happy to get this over the line and join Fulham," the 24-year-old told Fulham's official website.
"I'm excited by the project going on here and the football being played last season was lovely on the eye but also effective and I can't wait to be a part of it and get going."

Fulham returned to the Premier League via the play-offs last season and have recruited heavily in the hope of staying in the top flight.
Alfie Mawson have played for the English Under-21s level, before he was called up by the English head coach Gareth Southgate's for the first time in March this year but failed to make an appearance against Holland or Italy.

So far, the following list of players: Jean Michael Seri, Maxime Le Marchand, Fabri, Andre Schurrle and Aleksandar Mitrovic - have all signed new deals with the London club side.

http://www.premiumsoccer24.com/2018/08/fulham-signs-alfie-mawson-from-swansea.html

(1) (Reply)

Iwobi’s Special – Kanu / 7 'corrupted' African Soccer Referees Banned, 14 Suspended / Liverpool Conclude Their Preparations For The New Season With A Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.