Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos (29935 Views)

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
How do they work
The below will help.

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iswallker(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:
na wa o. i never pray to ever have to go through this phase in life. God,pls bless me with a lady that would love me with all her heart,and i would also love with all my heart. someone i'd be proud to go through the thick and thin with. and pls while answering my prayers,pls make sure she's a cutie too. wink cheesy
Sorry to disappoint...

It's all marriages of convenience..

And to make kids...

If it lasts for a lifetime..they endured..

The impunity in today's men and women is amazing..
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Berankis: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Obviously he is not genuinely happy about it, he is just trying hard to be okay. All these car painting & fake smiles dont cover up anything. He has lost something and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by rhames(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
biosystech:
Such joy from the man!

I wonder what he must have gone through!

Click on my username if interested in getting a fairly used laptop.

How much is the cheapest laptop in your stock?
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by anath(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:
When you tell these men to learn how women and relationships work, they'll scream, "Mtcheew. Make money and you'll get any woman." Now they've made money and can get any woman, but there is still something missing and that is: knowing how women work.

The moment they see a beautiful woman, especially lightskin, they fall madly in love and neglect all her bad behaviors. They're afraid to lose her. They spend all the money they made on her and neglet their siblings, parents, and extended family.

Some years later, they'll finally lose her (because they have no idea how the dating world works) and she'll take 50% of all they own if it's in the US.

I don't pity these men. A relationship can only last if the woman loves the man more. Otherwise, it will crash. Those men who love their women more will always cry or be cheated on.

We have done the research for you. Read our relationship books and you'll know better. We teach men nothing but the truth.
Bros u are absolutely right with much sense. My experience, I once dated a girl that was beautiful to some standard but behaviour was mess up, and I liked her for jovial and playful character but she was lazy and always get angry and very insultive. Still I was able to put up with these attitudes during the relationship but I was only trying to build her character understanding that her background was the factor that was affecting her behaviour. At a time I was observing a very good improvement(who knows may be pretending). A time came an issue came up she was back to her abnormal character. Before I say jack, a guy jst came from behind, took her to shoprite 3 times the next thing I saw was proposal , then intro and marriage finally. I think these guy doesn’t even took his time to study anything and jst jump into marriage like u rightfully said. Anyway men always learn d hard way sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, women use their hands to damage the relationship because men refused to play their card right.

Relationship or marriage is a game and you must learn how to play it as a man to survive and make it last.

Any man who refuses to play it will be played. Nothing can stop it. Most failed relationships are caused by men who have refused to learn how it works.

They focus all their attentions on "make money make money" with the mindset that money can answer all relationship problems.

Even if Dangote has all the money in the world, but doesn't know how relationship works, it won't last.

At Wetclef, we are trying to open men's eye. Here on Nairaland, when we try to do it, we get attacked by these men we are trying to help.

When we hear their marriages have collapsed, we feel happy because they refused to learn how relationships work. They'll even tell you lasting more than 10 minutes is bad and it's for jobless and broke people. Since they have money, the feel they have everything.

When the wife finally cheats, they begin to cry. Some men deserve tears in the dating world. They are too lazy to work on themselves.

Relationship tips and prayer are two different things. Some men think if they just pray and fast for a week, God will give them the best wife. Yes, God will do his work, but a man who refuses to learn how relationships and women work will ALWAYS cry.

The dating world is psychology of its own. Neglect it and get ready to regret it. Simple.

I didnt expect you to understand your reply shows it. Men are to blame? The oldest lie in the book.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by hkidola00(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:
When you tell these men to learn how women and relationships work, they'll scream, "Mtcheew. Make money and you'll get any woman." Now they've made money and can get any woman, but there is still something missing and that is: knowing how women work.

The moment they see a beautiful woman, especially lightskin, they fall madly in love and neglect all her bad behaviors. They're afraid to lose her. They spend all the money they made on her and neglet their siblings, parents, and extended family.

Some years later, they'll finally lose her (because they have no idea how the dating world works) and she'll take 50% of all they own if it's in the US.

I don't pity these men. A relationship can only last if the woman loves the man more. Otherwise, it will crash. Those men who love their women more will always cry or be cheated on.

We have done the research for you. Read our relationship books and you'll know better. We teach men nothing but the truth.
even if I don't read ur book, u are rite with ur book, I loved my girlfriend more, now she cheated on me, I was only paying attention to her beauty and neglected her bad behavior
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Can men live without women? I pity this man. He will marry 3 more before his eyes open to know that black males like him were not trained to get married.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by naijacentric(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:

ur so wrong man
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2018
The wife first chew gum him for one corner.
Baba lawo dey fail. Na Jesus power dey raign
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by DansomtoC(m): 3:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank God, at least dat will avoid the story of stabbing wife or wife stabbing husband to death. Bros u try 2much��
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:

My Brother, verily verily I say onto you, No human can ever UNDERSTAND Women.
You can 'take that to the Bank'.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by aguyph: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2018
chigoizie7:
Congratulations bro, only u and God knows what u went through that is making u rejoice
don't mind the greedy fool. SA men are like that once they saw a fine gal they will die for her and immediately he enjoyed her .he will come with issue. To dump her. I think in his case the gal out smart him and tricked him into marriage �.whereby leaving a little space for him to gallivant with ladies.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

He shud throw a party oooo.. cheesy

Definitely grin
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations my nigga cool
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Devisiyi:
It's a pity undecided

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Gabbysky:

My Brother, verily verily I say onto you, No human can ever UNDERSTAND Women.
You can 'take that to the Bank'.
Those who have refused to read will never understand. Those who do, have. I have and our students have. Though, most men around the world haven't. This is why we are here to teach them. Get started with the link on my profile.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2018
naijacentric:
ur so wrong man
You're right, Sir. Can you kindly share us the right way?
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by naijacentric(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right, Sir. Can you kindly share us the right way?
the answer is wif u think more deeply
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2018
bejeria101:

I didnt expect you to understand your reply shows it. Men are to blame? The oldest lie in the book.
I'm a man. I know what I'm saying. We love to defend ourselves even when we're wrong.

We hate to accept we are wrong. Most of us are too lazy to work on our inner games. All that is on our minds is: make money, make money and people will respect you and you'll get any woman you want.

I really pity men who have refused to work on themselves.
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
naijacentric:
the answer is wif u think more deeply
You said I was wrong, but you have refused to tell me the right way. I love to learn from people who are better.

I brought my car to your mechanic and you said my tires are wrong and not well-aligned. Okay, I agree. Align and put them right for me, but you refused and said my tires are deeply in my car. cry
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
He is now free to be in bondage again.

Abi, e no go remarry?
Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by afariogunone1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Lol
Another social media **sorrow** acting happy
I don't believe this man

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Moji12(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Childish

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
iLegendd:

Na the koko be that.. True talk there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? / "Meet My 145-Year-Old Grandpa" - Ikenna Ofodile, Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.