Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized (1531 Views)

Don't Recruit Npower Beneficiaries As Inec Adhoc Staff UPP Tells Inec / Update On Payments For 2017 Beneficiaries As At Wednesday, October 17th, 2018. / Fear Grips 2017 N-power Beneficiaries As Buhari, Apc's Future Looks Gloomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hi there,

So you will recall that asides the Focal Persons at State level, N-Power does not recognize any other REP structure.

Today, we wish for you to nominate beneficiaries as REPS. They will be recognized by us at the centre. 1 per State.

Nominate someone and add your State and LGA in the comment.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by mictima(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is going to be a tight one!

Probably rigged also
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Akalia(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
npowerng:
Hi there,

So you will recall that asides the Focal Persons at State level, N-Power does not recognize any other REP structure.

Today, we wish for you to nominate beneficiaries as REPS. They will be recognized by us at the centre. 1 per State.

#NPowerNG
are there requirements the to-be nominated persons are expected to meet such as educational background, employment status, age, gender e.t.c? Are beneficiaries eligible for nomination?
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Nizguy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
I nominate Ugorji Bethel Stanley for Anambra State from Onitsha South, Nagro.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by feranmi111: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
I NOMINATE ADETUJOYE OOTOOLA, ONDO STATE, ONDO WEST LGA.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by mars2015: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
it is a good thing, you people should also look into the yearning of all beneficiaries, the 2016 set. it would be a good thing to permanent them
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by ovobus: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is it from the 2016 set that will soon pass out or this 2017 set that's just deployed?

1 Like

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by perfectchoice(f): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
My name is Ngige Chinwe, Enugu State, Nkanu West
I nominate
Ayorinde Elizabeth
Nhealth
Abeokuta North LGA
Ogun state

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by perfectchoice(f): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
My name is Ngige Chinwe, Enugu State, Nkanu West
I recommend
Iheagwam Chinedu
Imo state.
Owerri-north LGA
zealed64@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by perfectchoice(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngige chinwe Linda, Enugu State, Nkanu West
I recommend
Aribigbola Loveth Oluwadamilola
Osun state
Ife east

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by cpsowelle: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
I nominate Nwosu Michael Ekene for Anambra State Rep. I am from Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State, NTEACH
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
mictima:
This is going to be a tight one!

Probably rigged also
undecided
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2018
cpsowelle:
I nominate Nwosu Michael Ekene for Anambra State Rep. I am from Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State, NTEACH

Noted, Sir.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2018
perfectchoice:
Ngige chinwe Linda, Enugu State, Nkanu West
I recommend
Aribigbola Loveth Oluwadamilola
Osun state
Ife east

Noted.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Akalia:
are there requirements the to-be nominated persons are expected to meet such as educational background, employment status, age, gender e.t.c? Are beneficiaries eligible for nomination?

Yes. You are eligible to nominate your candidate.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Nizguy:
I nominate Ugorji Bethel Stanley for Anambra State from Onitsha South, Nagro.

@Nizguy Are you a beneficiary?

Noted
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2018
cpsowelle:

Okay, Noted.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Nizguy(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Noted

Yes sir
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by sundayoga(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2018
M
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
My name is Tosin Odeyemi from Ilorin south, I nominate Adeniran Muyiwa from Irepodun local govt, Kwara state.
Email:precibrook@gmail.com
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Db55889(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted.
How do I change a wrong account number?
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Ezypretty: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
I nominate umeadota Ezinwa Lilian N Agro River state, obio/akpor local govt area
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Naruto87(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'll like to nominate for gwagwalada lg(fct abuja)
Nwadialor Francis Chigboo

he was the guy that coordinated all of us in the L.G and even worked as a rep for us when the npower staff came and also served as a rep for us when we where posted he created a whatsapp group too.in fact has done so Much that I was thinking that he was u guys staff
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Akalia(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Yes. You are eligible to nominate your candidate.
My name is Iteke Emmanuel Wilson.I am under Aniri local government and
I nominate Miss Ugobueze of N-health under Aniri local government area, Enugu state. Phone number: 0810 027 5420.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Chechem: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
I am Smart Ugwuegbulam, Isiala Mbano LGA, IMO STATE. I nominate Iwuagwu Ejike Onyechege, NTEACH. Isiala Mbano LGA, IMO STATE.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Slym180(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
I nominated MUSTAPHA SULAIMON OLATUNJI for kwara state, ilorin south local government, 08148619827, email- mustapha.sulaimon@gmail.com
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by npowerng: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Akalia:
My name is Iteke Emmanuel Wilson.I am under Aniri local government and
I nominate Miss Ugobueze of N-health under Aniri local government area, Enugu state. Phone number: 0810 027 5420.

Noted.
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by zealed64: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Hi, I recommend

Ngige chinwe linda
Enugu State
Nkanu West

1 Like

Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Nizguy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
npowerng:

Noted
pls what is the fate of whose Status indicated exited instead of onboarded??
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by Amiano(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
I nominate
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by MosiPeterz(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG

If we can be allowed to nominate ourselves, then I nominate me for NPower Rep.

Name: OGBOMEDAH AYO, PETER (Surname, First name; Middle name)
State: Katsina
LGA: Funtua
NPower category: NTeach
Phone number: 07032279574
e-mail: iamayopeters@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized by perfectchoice(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
I nominate
Ugwu Ikechukwu F.
N agro
Enugu State
Udi Local Govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Young Graduate Programme / Apply For This ENTRY LEVEL JOB At Paystack / 2019 VFD Group Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.