Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Breaking: Arsenal Announce Alex Iwobi Signs New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Arsenal Announce Alex Iwobi Signs New Deal (223 Views)

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Arsenal Announce Alex Iwobi Signs New Deal by reportminds: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alex Iwobi has signed a new contract at Arsenal, the club has announced.

Iwobi joined Arsenal at the age of 9, and had been rumoured to leave the club this summer after the arrival of Unai Emery.

Iwobi is not guaranteed a first-team place, but at the age of 22 has now committed to continuing his career at his boyhood club.

“I’m very pleased Alex has signed a new contract with us,” Emery said.

“He is a great example of a player who can succeed from the Academy through hard work and I look forward to working with him and our other talented young players in the squad.”

“It’s always been my childhood dream to represent Arsenal,” Iwobi told Arsenal’s official website.

“To get an extended contract is an amazing feeling and I hope I’m doing the Arsenal family proud, as well as my family.

“The first kit that I had was Arsenal and long may I continue to represent them.

“I always realise that I have to be representing the team and giving 100 per cent at all times. It’s not just myself or my family I’m representing, I also represent the people and the younger generation as well.”

Report Minds Blog

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/breaking-arsenal-announce-alex-iwobi.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Chelsea Confirm €35m Courtois Sale To Real Madrid As Kovacic Moves To London / Dont Just Be Football Spectator Make Addiction Incime From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.