Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space (9211 Views)

Services And Applications Google Has Shutdown In 2019 / How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS / Google Has Been Recording You. Here's How To Delete The Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by johnmattew: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

The way you people keep throwing up random figures ehhh?
$800billion kwa?
and u couldn't Google it before mentioning.... Amazon, Microsoft and Google are worth over 800 billion dollars while apple is worth 1 trillion dollars
Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
johnmattew:
and u couldn't Google it before mentioning.... Amazon, Microsoft and Google are worth over 800 billion dollars while apple is worth 1 trillion dollars
You know more than forbes shey?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2018/05/23/the-worlds-most-valuable-brands-2018/amp/
Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by johnmattew: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

You know more than forbes shey?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2018/05/23/the-worlds-most-valuable-brands-2018/amp/
u didn't add 'brand' to Ur comment.......the ' most valuable brand' is totally different from 'the most valuable company'

*Google as a brand is over 120billion
*Google as a company is worth almost 900billion dollars
Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by Yungwizzzy28(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
jaheymezz:

Seriously?? You mean giving them tough time by losing more and more money recently? I like that kind of Zuckerberg's tough time o

You're such an ignoramus. Who doesn't lose money in business??

1 Like

Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by jaheymezz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:

You're such an ignoramus. Who doesn't lose money in business??

Shut the f.v.c.k up jare.... I was only joking
Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by hansomb: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
seunfly:

Nothing is too big to fail in this world.

Empires rise and fall, that is the cyclic tenor of history. There is a famous Chinese expression that says, "30 years to the East and 30 years to the West" meaning nothing is forever. "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"....The Byrds sang in Turn, Turn, Turn--Pete Seeger's song.

I have seen the fall of the Soviet Union, the end of Apartheid, the fantastic growth in world wealth, the doubling, halving, doubling and halving of oil prices, the advance of elections everywhere, a clown become president of the US and the rise of China and I’m only a little old.

The biggest bank has been swallowed by the smallest, where is IBM today, Sega and Nintendo are nowhere to be seen again, Toshiba, Sunny, Sanyo, kenwood are dead and buried, AGFA is the king of photograph 30 years ago, common tecno is better than it today.

I repeat, nothing last forever, everything in life is a circle.
Yoruba proverb says "10 kings, 10 kingdom and 10 generations" " 10 kids can't play together for 10 years" it simply means something can't rule for ever, only God can, everything has it own time but God is time.
that's inspiring
Re: How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space by tck2000(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2019
/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download Jar File With Opera 5.2 / Help Me Out O / <~>free Mobile Ebooks<~>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.