Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics (44595 Views)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Olukat(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Solorrman:
I bet u follow Jesus d only god that have anus and penix ,he also goes to toilet,ahh he also came out via vagina,what a god what a religion

You are programmed, when is your turn to wear your death vest? angry
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by centurionpapa(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2018
georgecso:
Very beautiful... I wish Islam could reciprocate such in countries where Muslims are the dominant..
Virtually all Islamic countries have places of worship for other faith
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Ayatullah(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
This is special

Yes, very special. Only Muslims get special treatments. Intelligent people take Muslims serious. Alhamdulillah I am a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by dalass(f): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2018
zeenaman:
Islam is the most respected religion in the world. Everybody consciously or unconsciously respects islam and muslims. It could be a sign of its divity.
Exactly! If they are not contained, you will find them on the road,, anywhere, causing disturbances in the name of prayers
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2018
babeosisi:

I wish they would reciprocate the love
But no
What love?
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Sterope(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Abi na smiley

pocohantas:

LOL grin
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by eodavids(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
zeenaman:
Islam is the most respected religion in the world. Everybody consciously or unconsciously respects islam and muslims. It could be a sign of its divity.

No, others are used to maintaining egalitarianism. Note that.
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by xcelentattitude(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thumbs up for Japan. They don't want permanence, since Islam has proven itself to be a religion of violence. They can easily sell out the vehicles after the competition as if it never happened. In some countries they will start building mosques which will later become a great mistake. Just my thoughts though.
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by xcelentattitude(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lilimax:
You got the gist. More like after the Olympics, they should all go back to their respective countries while the mosques are dismantled smiley Japanese are sharp people.

My exact thought.. Who ever brought that idea is a genius.

1 Like

Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by xcelentattitude(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
ollah2:

There are Japanese Muslims and there are Mosques in Japan. Quit playing yourself

I think you need to think this through. If there were sufficient mosques they wouldn't have brought this up and I see their government not wanting to increase the number of permanent mosques cos when they do that they are inviting trouble. hence the mobile ones. Voila!
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Terrorism has been Technologised. mobile mosque?
This is hyporcritical of these countries bending over back to Accomodate these Mad mullahs, Just because of Financial benefits, while telling us that we should fight terrorism.
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by ollah2: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I think you need to think this through. If there were sufficient mosques they wouldn't have brought this up and I see their government not wanting to increase the number of permanent mosques cos when they do that they are inviting trouble. hence the mobile ones. Voila!

They don't need sufficient mosque or church. The few numbers they have is enough. They are fine with their faiths Shintoism and Buddhism. Importing foreign religions and gods is utter crap and i appaud them for that.

What trouble are they inviting when they have more Mosques?
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by ollah2: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
dalass:
Exactly! If they are not contained, you will find them on the road,, anywhere, causing disturbances in the name of prayers

Well, we all know it's Christians that causes disturbances everywhere in the name of prayers. Look your street for just one example
Re: Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics by Lihyunpark(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Which mind respect. They don't want them to blow up their country.
always note specific things when you are reading he said "consiously or UNCONSIOUSLY".......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi Builds Modern Day Dressing Room For Local Team That Produced Him / Football Players Seize AK-47 From Soldier In Uganda During Match (Photos) / 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.