Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

"Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. (673 Views)

I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today / How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by correctbae: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
The social media strategist - Olumide Glowville, whose marriage proposal story shook the whole media stirs another waves of brouhaha on Facebook this morning via a post of his.

According to Olumide, the Yoruba tribe cooks even more better jollofs than the Igbos.

Read full post bellow:
"Please tell my igbo friends that when it comes to jollof, it's better left to Yorubas.

This tomato rice they cook is not jollof rice! �"

Olumide is however still yet to announce the date he'll finally tie the nots with his fiancee.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/03/yorubas-cook-jollof-rice-better-than-igbos-facebook-user-says/

You may also like: Lastma Officials Order Traffic Offenders To Sweep Streets And Clear Grasses (Photos) >>> https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/03/lastma-officials-order-traffic-offenders-to-sweep-streets-and-clear-grasses-photos/

Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by Tomoyayi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Una don come again.

Must you tribalize everything
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
If i slap this boy na for this nonsense talk they will come and remind me of my moniker undecided
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by brownsugar23: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Una won start again
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is this a counter thread about the girl that said dating Igbo man is better than dating Yoruba man?

This Mr Olumide is so stuupid.
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by dominique(f): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just hate all these stereotyping and generalizing habits of people. How many Igbo or Yoruba people's food has he eaten to come to this kind of ridiculous conclusion?
Re: "Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos" Facebook User Says. by calliope(f): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who compares Yoruba spicy jollof rice to igbo crayfish concoction rice in the first place? sad
What kind of rough play is that? undecided
Spicy Yoruba party jollof over every igbocentric crayfish concoction rice anyday anytime! Tueh.

(1) (Reply)

Making Chapman And Smoothie / How To Prepare Delicious Meat Pie / Where to buy African Net Sponges in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.