Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Dont Know What To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What To Do? (613 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do? by fashrules: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
i just moved into this new developing sub-area in Ibadan and after like three months, i can't find good girls around to date or frolic with. i need a shorty around here to hook up with and both have some kinky moments together now, u know now,guys.
i don try see if i fit see any sure girl around but all i see is 'child abuse '' and the already hooked ones. this few girls around sef some dey form on top nothing too which is less of a prob dol, but they're just being irrational.the thing is getting on me and i sure need someone around fast here to hook up with fast, any reasonable ideas pipz?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2010
use brothel
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by Rocktation(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
If you don't see what you like, you like what you see. You should probably adjust your sexuality to suit what's on ground now. I'm sure there are some good guys around to frolick with.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by collins123(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
Try Facebook, Or Afri Chat (if you use Glo) or MTN Chat.

Or

Bebo
MySpace
Tagged

Or guess numbers and start flashing.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by whitesturd(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
collins123:

Try Facebook, Or Afri Chat (if you use Glo) or MTN Chat.

Or

Bebo
MySpace
Tagged

[/b]Or guess numbers and start flashing.[b]

lmao grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by Onchedu(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
Let me get this straight postee, U want a girl to come and fall at Ur feet and indulge U in Ur lusts? Is that what U are saying? Cos that's what I'm hearing.

U have an excuse for every girl around U and why none of them is available. I find ur reasons for wanting one questionable sef. If Ur libido is pushing so much go get a wife. Shey U live on Ur own?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
@poster, go to U.I, as for me, anytime am in da country and wants to spend my time in Ibadan, i loadge in Premier Hotel which is like 10munites drive to U.I or less, so u will get everything u need there cool
Re: I Dont Know What To Do? by Faher(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^^ You read my mind.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening? / What Should I Do? / Top Ten Dating Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.