Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,422 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose (435 Views)

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose by crafteck(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls Nigerians, wise up, see through the games and web of deception, i wont write much but I need you to understand Buhari is old, his health is bad, he has no need for greed, theft or other types of cover ups that are avoidable (some are not) in this life, you have to give what is for Caesar to Caesar (cabal), Buhari is strict, not wicked, lets live tribal sentiments aside ad dump religious preferences in the bin, people running away and trying to make pdp rise again have their own motive, they aren't doing it for you and i, i dont mind we getting another president, maybe the ones we haven't tried before but please for the sake of you and your children, if you you leave APC ideas, don't let it be for pdps old hags , they have bastardized our nation in the past, they have nothing to offer but vengeance, they only want to come and cover their tracks.. Please see through their games, it's better to be ruled by Iron hands that would handle repair the damage than allow these people to come again, I'm not a politician, just an average geography graduate but all I see are people that know that sooner or later, their theft would be exposed and are forming an alliance to prevent it.
Pdp has had all the time to make a difference, they kept playing with fuel prices.
The loss we are facing under buhari is loss of some rights, hes stubborn and wants to get things done even when the judicial bodies are stalling, how many governors paid for their sins in pdps 16 years. Under pdp, we would lose our economy, present, future and future generations, be wise.

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose by vertueptime: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
See people make a party, i believe if pmb will decamp to pdp they will say pdp is now a party of integrity, the truth is baba has done his best and this is the best he can do, which is not just enough, he cant even control his kitchen yet .... let me stop here let somebody continue
Re: APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose by Yian1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is one of the reasons I advise people to do Network Marketing Business, so that the heat of corruption and recession that happen in our country won't reach us.

To know more, message me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
Re: APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose by blackboy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
talk bout yourself not us all.
Re: APC Vs PDP... Whoever Wins.. We Lose by crafteck(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
blackboy:
talk bout yourself not us all.
Lol, self deception

(1) (Reply)

Defection: Politicians Going Into A Political Grazing Reserve-Moghalu / 33 Year Old Kelechi Chukwu Emerges Youngest Guber Campaign Director / I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.