Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

See The Nigerian Prophet In South Africa Who Predicted Zimbabwean Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Nigerian Prophet In South Africa Who Predicted Zimbabwean Election (437 Views)

Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Prophet In South Africa Who Predicted Zimbabwean Election by femioyewale: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
PROPHECY CONFIRMATION : WATCH PRO. SAMUEL AKINBODUNSE'S SHOCKING PREDICTION ABOUT ZIMBABWEAN ELECTION AND HOW IT CAME TO PASS.

When a true prophet Speaks, the wise listens. Despite initial criticism, Popular clergy and Shepherd in charge of Freedom For All Nations, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has been justified as his prophecy over Zimbabwean election came to pass.

Known for his prophetic accuracy, during his visitation to Zimbabwe for Crusade on the 22nd of June, 2018, he shocked the Nation when he predicted that the ruling party will win the election no matter how divided they are.

He stated that the current president will emerge winner.

" I speak the truth and I don't fear any politician. God told me to announce that the ruling party will still win the election. I remember when I predicted that Mugabe will be dethroned in November 2017, many criticised me but when it came to pass they all fizzled out"

Also, during the Sunday live service at his ministry base in South Africa on July 22nd, 2018 he said it categorically that Mnangagwa, would still emerge winner.

He said he saw some people saying he will not get there but the Lord said he will.

Watch the video here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1801116980008634&id=954375791349428

And true to his words, Mnangagwa wins the election.

Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa, a former ally of Robert Mugabe, narrowly won the country’s landmark election, results showed early Friday, in an outcome set to fuel fraud allegations as security forces patrolled the streets to prevent protests.

Mnangagwa won 50.8 percent of the vote, ahead of Nelson Chamisa of the opposition MDC party on 44.3 percent, the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) said.

“Mnangagwa, Emmerson Dambudzo, of ZANU-PF party is therefore duly declared elected president of the Republic of Zimbabwe,” announced ZEC chair Priscilla Chigumba.

Mnangagwa won by the smallest of margins, after needing more than 50 percent of the vote to secure victory without a second-round run-off.

He quickly took to Twitter to say he was “humbled” to have won the election, hailing it as a “new beginning” for the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAYRY5gyyEc

1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Prophet In South Africa Who Predicted Zimbabwean Election by hisgrace090: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Game of trial and error!

The game of prediction.
Re: See The Nigerian Prophet In South Africa Who Predicted Zimbabwean Election by blackboy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Like for real?!! Who didnt know the ruling party wont win.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Replies APC Allegations Over Deficient Position For The Office Of / FLASH BACK 2014: Jonathan, PDP, Defend Police Blockade Of National Assembly. / Kwarans ‘ll No Longer Be Panhandlers —minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.