Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,534 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira (1473 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by melodyj(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
what type of girl
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
If she loves you she will give you money.After all i live with a japanese am intending to marry soon,she has been so supportive to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

If she loves you she will give you money.After all i live with a japanese am intending to marry soon,she has been so supportive to me.
japaness indeed lol

@ poster, do u hv a job?, if not then she is telling u to go and get a job and make your own money
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Freiburger(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ poster, stop being a gold digger go get urself a job and stop that dependancy on a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
Freiburger:

@ poster, stop being a gold digger go get urself a job and stop that dependancy on a woman.
gold digger indeed, trying to reap where he did not sow grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by 190: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
shes telling u whats shes capable of doin now
so dont be suprised the kind of bad wife she wud be in future
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Spyker: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
And she expects the man to continue giving her? She is a greedy fool. Then there is no relationship but a one sided milking of the man. Relationship is all about give and take and to both partner. If i want a girl that finds it difficult to support me when i am in need of financial assistance, then i rather hire a love-peddler since all she cares is my money.
I don't think any reasonable person will support that type of woman. She will be the worst wife any man can ever marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
easyman
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
yea odiaero,nigerian ladies thinks differently.I am happy i would be getting married to a Japanese lady.Their culture and thinking is totally different from Nigerian ladies.God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Odiaero i got a job for your information,i am an exporter and investor
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

yea odiaero,nigerian ladies thinks differently.I am happy i would be getting married to a Japanese lady.Their culture and thinking is totally different from Nigerian ladies.God bless you
am not opposing u of marry japanese, because i do not knw if am gonna marry from nigeria anyway, but the problem is that the japanese reminds me of chinese cheesy

Ikedonn:

Odiaero i got a job for your information,i am an exporter and investor
  ah, should we be crying because u are exporter and inverstor? lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero,how do you mean the Japanese reminds you of chinese?where do you live now?naija or abroad?God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
Forget about the chinese ladies.Japanese ladies are the best compare to chinese
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

odiaero,how do you mean the Japanese reminds you of chinese?where do you live now?naija or abroad?God bless you
i mean the japanese ladies reminds me of the chinese because thy gat almost same shape, i live abroad
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Ikedonn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ok bro,enjoy urself and u will get a nice lady of urself choice soon,take care
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Faher(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
melody j:

what type of girl

Don't mind Naija girls. Some won't even give you a pen on your birthday.
But they expect you to throw a bash for theirs
Some of them need serious orientation
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by CHARLOE(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2010
Don't mind Naija girls. Some won't even give you a pen on your birthday.
But they expect you to throw a bash for theirs
Some of them need serious orientation

Supported, most naija babes are self centered, always demanding from their guys as if d guy na ATM! Their love na one-sided- me, myself & i. Greedy lots, most especially my ibo sisters!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by dobodobo(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2010
she is letting you know that if she marries you and even though you are about to died in the hospital,she will not drop a penny to save your life, grin, mumu guy, grin mugun, grin, dundee, grin, bororo, monkey boy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2010
^^hehehehehe grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Pweety4me(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2010
Kini big deal? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by femmy2010(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2010
Would u have preferred her lieing that she can give u all he earnings?man place no emphasis on an irrelevant issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
She's Cool!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by iz2much: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
tell her to go and die
she cant give but she can take.
omo ole oju o rola ri
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Carolece(f): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
melody j:

what type of girl
what type of man would want a girl's money?

I will NEVER give a man my money. NEVER NEVER NEVER
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by skfa1: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
Carolece:

and you should not expect money from a man. NEVER NEVER NEVER
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by 190: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Carolece:

men would run 4rm u if care is not taken
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Carolece(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
skfa1:

and you should not expect money from a man. NEVER NEVER NEVER

I dont. I am VERY INDEPENDENT. I dont ask men for money and dont accept things from men, because men are always looking for something for what they give and its generally sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Carolece(f): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
190:

men would run 4rm u if care is not taken
, besides that, where I am from, men know that its their responsibility to take care of a woman and the household. But I dont wait on a man to do anything for me for the reasons above. No thanks.

Men who let a woman take care of them while they are able are worthless.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by olax44(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
@poster
my advise for u is to leave that kind of girl. There are thousands of girls out there who are ready to support u in anyway to the highest level.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Faher(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^ Correct. But in my own case, I don't want any girl to support me financially.

All I need is a lady that can be spontaneous with gifts and the like.

Why do they expect you to buy them everything in the world
when they can't give you can never buy you anything even once in a blue moon?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by Carolece(f): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
Good Lord. Worlds apart  shocked shocked sad cry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me, She Can't Give Boy Her One Naira by buccaneer7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
HOW MUCH SHE GET, OBOY YOU SELF DEY COMPLAIN? YOU NEED KANE I SWEAR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gentlemen: Pamper 101-301 (reloaded) / Even When He/she Refused To Say I'm Sorry What Do You Do? / How Do I Know He's Not Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.