Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? (532 Views)

Do You Need An Auto Mobile Website For Your Business Today? / I Want To Be An Auto Mechanic "where Do I Get Good Solid Training". / Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by oblo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
Those in the know what and how much would i need to start up this service. All ideas are welcome,
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by EEL: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
Procure the necessary tools and get some basic knowledge. Cos pple will ask you questions on your services from now till kingdom comes. You must be able to answer them correctly to get continued patronage. Best of luck man.
When buying the tools, make sure you get the right tools.
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
Talk to this guy.
Saw his post on some machine yesterday. . . . . Never dealt with him before and dont know him, and please know that we are not certifying anyone, just a mail address as we know

lexyzs@yahoo.com

Once again . . . Happy Birthday
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
EEL:

Procure the necessary tools and get some basic knowledge. Cos pple will ask you questions on your services from now till kingdom comes. You must be able to answer them correctly to get continued patronage. Best of luck man.
When buying the tools, make sure you get the right tools.

If you know the right tool, i am sure he will appreciate if you tell him
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
Here is another thread that might be of help . . . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464752.0.html

Good luck
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by oblo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
Tnks for the heads up femo, and tnks for rem. my bday!!!! Abi you see my post for family section? I day xpect you for my bday bash ooo, grin grin grin lipsrsealed.

EEL. will do just as u advice ,
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
oblo:

Tnks for the heads up femo, and tnks for rem. my bday!!!! Abi you see my post for family section? I day xpect you for my bday bash ooo, grin grin grin lipsrsealed.

EEL. will do just as u advice ,

Yes, i saw it on the family section . . . . Wish you the best.
Your B'day cake will follow
Re: What Do I Need To Start An Auto Diognistic Shop? How Much For Equipment? by oblo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
Yea , saw ur post ther and then i knew, Thanks joo, Waitin for the cake!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lisenced Customs Clearing And Forwarding Agent / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Le(leather Seats And Interior)full Options / Seeking Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.