Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) (38370 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by Aguata1stson(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Linda Ikeji met Davido's daughter, and that made news headline.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
That's a lie

You've seen a more lively 3 yrs kid before
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2018
You ran into her...........

She's moving all by herself or sth?

Ran Ko, ram Ni!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=KingLennon post=69971762][/quote]

Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by amostheo(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2018
FavourB123:
And that one is News.... . Wetin concern me sef..undecidedundecided
angry
FavourB123:
And that one is News.... . Wetin concern me sef..undecidedundecided
I Wonder....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by Holocene(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Now I want a baby.... who is up to be a naija based baby mama. All expense paid grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by QamQalito(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
neolboy:
So you mean as old as you are this is the first time of you meeting a lively and lovely girl
Just for the Gram nigaa!
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2018
I didn't see pregnant there ooh,did she hide the pregnant or what ?.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikem11:

Let me check if motherhood suit her shocked
Ehn
na you Motherhood suit

Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by osayuwamwen(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Y is davido's daughter given a bini name imade
Imade is a bini name in edo state
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by Hoodiegee: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thief.....sharp sharp you don steal my format.. undecided...you no make sisi tongue tongue
DivinelyBlessed:
OBO...
My admiration for that guy is genuine...
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wicked Linda.May God punish you.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) by bros856: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
YOU CAN'T BEAT THE RICH IN NIGERIA. YOU HAVE NEVER CARRIED A POOR CHILD OF A NOBODY LIKE THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR US TO SEE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police / Korede Bello's Outfit To Yaw's Shalanga Concert In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.