Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) (33143 Views)

4 Top Car Sale Websites Used By Nigerians To Buy Cars From USA / Top Current Car Brands And Their Country Of Origin / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2018
datola:
TechCapon, this your research is not detailed enough. This is very very unlike you.

explain
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
jeronimo:
Wow, never knew Porsche was German. German cars are hall mark, you have to give it to Japan though, they have taken over the auto world.

Meanwhile check out brand new Samsung galaxy note8 for Sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4656284/brand-new-samsung-galaxy-note8#69965077
Volkswagen still sells the most cars per year. 10.8 million cars a bit above 10.6 million by Toyota.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by hollywater: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2018
I represent German cars

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Allison012: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
toye440:
But even innoson dey use range rover spot.
same way ford chief uses lexus.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Vejin(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

13. NIGERIA and the car they make

INNOSON

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by jeronimo(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Volkswagen still sells the most cars per year. 10.8 million cars a bit above 10.6 million by Toyota.

Yea you are right, but it only happened a few years ago. Toyota being a Japanese brand had been top selling brand.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
jeronimo:

Yea you are right, but it only happened a few years ago. Toyota being a Japanese brand had been top selling brand.
Volkswagen sells well in other countries. I don't just like Toyota. It attracts criminals angry

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Reference(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't think it is realistic to categorise automoblies according to countries they originate as almost every aspect of development and production takes place on the international stage. Even ownership of popular brands have adopted an global face.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Allison012: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Japan, Germany And UK cars are killers.those guys are car monsters.

when i become a politician that lexus, bently and roll royce are my number one target.

O.P where is Tesla??
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by GrammarCheck: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Dandsome:
You didn't include FOTON? Or those busses used by Lagos BRT

Who made them?

India
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by pussyAvenger: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by jeronimo(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Volkswagen sells well in other countries. I don't just like Toyota. It attracts criminals angry

Lol. That's due to the demand.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
YoungFr:

same way Samsung CEO is using iPhone grin grin grin grin grin

That guy really dissapoint me.

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
jeronimo:

Lol. That's due to the demand.
I find them extremely boring too. No much features
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by jidex001(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
INNOSON - Nigeria..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by mammanbawa: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Russia - Marussia
Spain - Tramontana
Denmark - Zenvo
Ghana - Kantanka

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by mybestlove(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
1stolax:
Giving it to GERMANY AND JAPAN ANY DAY.

Because their vehicles are popular in Nigeria? Bro, Italy makes the engines of majority of these cars you see here.

Don't joke with Italian machines.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Afonja007: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

olboy no be lie for naija toyota sell pass hot akara i dey consider mazda wey people eye no go dey there
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Afonja007: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Allison012:
Japan, Germany And UK cars are killers.those guys are car monsters.

when i become a politician that lexus, bently and roll royce are my number one target.

O.P where is Tesla??
japanise dont ve luxury cars they mass production

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by milemimi93(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2018
10. Nigeria, Innoson.

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by milemimi93(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2018
jidex001:
INNOSON - Nigeria..
grin grin
Bro I never knew u posted this.
Wow! We got one mind.

1 Like

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Reference(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
mybestlove:

Because their vehicles are popular in Nigeria? Bro, Italy makes the engines of majority of these cars you see here.

Don't joke with Italian machines.

Actually Italian engines are just wack. The Lamborghini series amongst other Italian marquee brands did not get any decent level of reliability until they were bought over by the Volkswagen group and started spotting VW engines. The FIATs have zero second hand value right from time for that reason, unreliable engines.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Kofiagyapong: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Kantanka cars.... Ghana
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Ezeego1(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

5. CHINA and the cars they make

GAC, GREAT WALL, GEELY, HAFEI, HONGQI, HAIMA, DONGFENG, CHERY, CHANGFENG, CHANA, ZHONGXING, WULING,

6. FRANCE and the cars they make

PEUGEOT, BUGATTI, CITROEN, RENAULT

7. SOUTH KOREA and the cars they make

HYUNDAI, KIA, GENESIS, SSANGYONG, DAEWOO,

8. GERMANY and the cars they make

MERCEDES BENZ, AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN, BMW, PORSCHE, MAYBACH, SMART, SETRA, OPEL

9. SWEDEN and the cars they make

VOLVO, SCANIA, KOENIGSEGG, SAAB,

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/top-car-makers-and-their-country-of-origin-photos/

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Afonja007:
olboy no be lie for naija toyota sell pass hot akara i dey consider mazda wey people eye no go dey there
Go for your mazda o. If boys catch u for road take your camry or corolla na to ladipo straight o grin
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Kofiagyapong: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Kantanta Cars

Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by WhapsyDee(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
cool cool. I'd give it to UK and Germany.

in another news:
UK used iPhone 7(Rose Gold) 32GB for sale at a cheap rate in Osogbo. 07061310657 if interested.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by 36STATES: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Volvo = China
Rolls Royce, Mini, Bentley = Germany
Jaguar = India

Update yourself sir.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by Joseph96(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

5. CHINA and the cars they make

GAC, GREAT WALL, GEELY, HAFEI, HONGQI, HAIMA, DONGFENG, CHERY, CHANGFENG, CHANA, ZHONGXING, WULING,

6. FRANCE and the cars they make

PEUGEOT, BUGATTI, CITROEN, RENAULT

7. SOUTH KOREA and the cars they make

HYUNDAI, KIA, GENESIS, SSANGYONG, DAEWOO,

8. GERMANY and the cars they make

MERCEDES BENZ, AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN, BMW, PORSCHE, MAYBACH, SMART, SETRA, OPEL

9. SWEDEN and the cars they make

VOLVO, SCANIA, KOENIGSEGG, SAAB,

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/top-car-makers-and-their-country-of-origin-photos/

I give it up for German cars and UK cars.
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by justtoodark: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
nepapole:
What of kenya, my beloved country.

thunda fire kenya....
Re: Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2018
People dey drive those China cars?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! / 5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.