Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Npf 4 U - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npf 4 U (532 Views)

Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Kalakuta Republic Being Burnt By The NPF And Military In 1977 (pic) / NPF : The FG Paid Assassin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npf 4 U by Newest: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
The event of what happened in Akure made me remember this incident i was told
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465403.0.html#msg6243979

@OP

My brother friend who happens to be a trailer boy (Motor Boy) said this happened in 2005 i think June or so, he said on their way to Lagos from Portharcourt their motor had a flat tyre and as it was already late his boss suggested they should wait till day break,so they packed beside the road. but as a boss the man somhow got to town and slept in one of the guest house over there, and told his boy (Motor Boy) to sleep in the car and watch over it, but the guy said he thought to himself that if this bad boys (Robbers) should show up, what they will do is first search inside the trailer beat or maybe kill any1 they find inside as its obvious they wont go with anything, so he said he looked round and saw a tree not that far from the main road where he could still be viewing the trailer from.
Few distance from the trailer there's a car that had an accident that have been abandoned their for sometime. he knew that due to how rough and dirty the car looked, but to his greatest suprice he said @exactly 12am he saw a police van that packed at the back of the car and about six police men came down from the van and all started dropping their guns in the abandoned car, he said he was thinking that now wat?, but just about 30mins that the police as left he saw another vehicle that packed and saw a group of guys that went to the direction of the car and started picking the guns one by one, he said he was shocked that he couldn't sleep on the tree, he said he was suprice again when saw the guys returning the guns into the car at about 3:30am and 30mins after again the police men came back and took back their guns.

NP4 4 U

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Prevent Cancer. / If It Were In Nigeria ! Miners Fate / English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.