Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media (30357 Views)

Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others / Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Oegbeyem: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Enjoy what exactly, when was the last time Messi got booed at barca, during Messi tax issue he was defended well by new camp, am a Madrid fan but if ever i was lucky to play this game i will pick barca miles ahead of madrid, Messi is a king not only a king a barca but also the entire catalonia compare it with Ronaldo's and tell your self the truth.
so why are you a Madrid fan bro cheesy join the dream team wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Reeberry: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Am a Madrid fan but they are the worst club to appreciate their ageing players, after watching how iniesta,xavi were celebrated during their retirement i can't help but hate Madrid and all their management..
Casilas, pepe, Gago, infant many Madrid former players was disgraced out from the club..
Madrid are very bad at appreciating their own.
Imagine excorting Ronaldo to collect his ballon dor award became an issue for Perez.
You forgot Raul
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Oegbeyem: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Saladin25:

Best comment so far. If Madrid could treat Casillas, Raul and Guti like shit those guys did a lot for that club, CR7 won't be an exception. Other clubs treat their ex-players well. Real Madrid is a capitalist club.
funny thing is that this is what helps them win. I'm a Barça fan and I get annoyed when some players like Pique and Andre gomez are messing up but they keep using them when there are better guys available just because of Barça's family-like values. And this affects us many times and makes us lose. Sometimes our players are over-relaxed because they know it is Barça. See when we lost 3-0 to Roma after winning the first leg 4-1. In Madrid heads would roll for such a loss. You can't try that at Madrid because they will bench or sell your ass immediately and are ready to spend big to replace you. They will find a replacement very quickly. This is bad but it works for Madrid. They place winning over values. But players like Ronaldo do the same thing when they dive and win penalties. It's bad but when it works for you, I guess you'll say "who cares"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by bluecircle470: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
A man that lacks loyalty and appreciation is not man enough... That's why Messi will always be better than Ronaldo

Must you talk?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Jadoskii(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
advocatebaba:
And what if its cos of d big boobs i left her. check this, i made her boobs big (madrid/achievements)and i left her to make my new gf (juventus) boobs to be big aswel. so there wont b regret. lol
ooohh so ure now a boobs therapist...the young shall grow...dnt forget that there r stubborn ones that will just remain there lyk dat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Topmaike007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
haaryobhami:
who yr dislike help,madrid is a shitty club,look at how they treat there legend
is it that arrogant legend DAT guy DAT love money more than anything, that guy that don't celebrate with team mate,or that guy that sees himself as the only best player in the squad..

forget it Ronaldo don Bleep up, how many time av you seen messi threaten the club even when ronaldo was collecting higher pay than him....

forget age is just number Messi is more mature than he his.....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Topmaike007(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Reeberry:
You forgot Raul
Raul was celebrated when he left

Hala Madrid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by advocatebaba(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jadoskii:
ooohh so ure now a boobs therapist...the young shall grow...dnt forget that there r stubborn ones that will just remain there lyk dat
U didnt see where i wrote something like sarcasm. Now like dis sef, i b buddy therapist.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by ndubueze92(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
A man that lacks loyalty and appreciation is not man enough... That's why Messi will always be better than Ronaldo
Stupid sentiment..... Trash.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by flington4550(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Orangutan cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by flington4550(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
is it that arrogant legend DAT guy DAT love money more than anything, that guy that don't celebrate with team mate,or that guy that sees himself as the only best player in the squad..

forget it Ronaldo don Bleep up, how many time av you seen messi threaten the club even when ronaldo was collecting higher pay than him....

Rubbish everywhere ....I sure Sey you be all those people wey go dey talk wey spit go dey comot for mouth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Cowbuhari: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dee60:

Barcelona did not celebrate Neymar when he left them. It is hardly the club. It has to do with the player as well. Iniesta and Xavi were extremely loyal to Barca. They stayed loyal to the end, and are still so connected with Barca. CR7 almost became the 'senior manager' of Madrid, dictating who should be hired or fired! I am not sure you can entirely blame Madrid for the circumstances around his exit!

Bros try g3t small sense na.. How can you compare a player that started in a club for only three years to someone that have lived breathed and bleed for a club.. Cr7 had his best years at Madrid.. Neymar is still blossoming as a player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Jadoskii(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
advocatebaba:
U didnt see where i wrote something like sarcasm. Now like dis sef, i b buddy therapist.
i saw it bro....I'm still in on it....the point is juve won't grow(I.e they won't win d champ league) that's what I mean by d boobs will remain the same
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by haaryobhami: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:

do u know messi has had 7 contract renewal in d last 10 years while cr7 has had only 2 or 3 but but messi is loyal.
berca always increase messi fee but Madrid rarely increase cr7 own.
before cr7 left madrid,griezman new salary was already more than cr7 own,what kind of fuckery is dat.

try to do more research abeg,madrid is a shitty club dat doesn't appreciate legends
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by forgiveness: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
PMB sak

Hahahaha! Dis ya campaign reach sports section too. grin

Do you like sports? I mean football?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by raficki87(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
But Madrid unfollowed him first around the time he was sold... undecided

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Topmaike007(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oegbeyem:
funny thing is that this is what helps them win. I'm a Barça fan and I get annoyed when some players like Pique and Andre gomez are messing up but they keep using them when there are better guys available just because of Barça's family-like values. And this affects us many times and makes us lose. Sometimes our players are over-relaxed because they know it is Barça. See when we lost 3-0 to Roma after winning the first leg 4-1. In Madrid heads would roll for such a loss. You can't try that at Madrid because they will bench or sell your ass immediately and are ready to spend big to replace you. They will find a replacement very quickly. This is bad but it works for Madrid. They place winning over values. But players like Ronaldo do the same thing when they dive and win penalties. It's bad but when it works for you, I guess you'll say "who cares"
oga all thoseude against Madrid are all CR7 fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by babony1: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Soldier go soldier come barrack no go anywhere.

Real Madrid FC is bigger than any individual.
HALA MADRID MY GUY. Real Madrid is bigger and the biggest any day, any time with or without a particular whatever. Real Madrid for life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by chiboy1116: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
udo2018:
FCB is more than a club bro. We are a family.
yea....Barca treats players well. Barcelona is the only club or one of the club's that considers a players choice when he's been sold off. Arsenal offered more money for Sanchez but cecs chose Chelsea , man utd offered far more for Pedro but he chose Chelsea , same thing happens to eto , Bayern , offered more for Sanchez but he wanted arsenal ( I no know y )

Morata wanted to return to juve but Madrid wanted the cash , they shipped one of their greatest player ( ronaldo) , same thing happened to Casillas , the thing is Perez doesn't gv a fu*k about you , he's the boss , a player who played for 6 yes for Barca was more celebrated than casilas and Raul that started there as tennagers .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by babony1: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sanchez01:

What on God's earth are you talking about You expected Perez to be a hypeman beside Ronaldo just because he plays for the club? Do well to mention when Barce president walked with Messi to receive an award.

More importantly, Real Madrid has many honourary board members and all are players who have played for Madrid at some point in time. No player is bigger than Madrid. Before CR7, the likes of Robinho, Ronaldo, Owen, Figo, Beckham, Raul and many others, have all walked through the club.

CR7 is a phase in Madrid's history. It is about time we look towards Odegaard, Vinicius, Isco, Asensio, Lucas Vasquez and others. Heaven didn't fall when Raul left. It won't now.
God bless you richly.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by babony1: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
oooooooh you dey burst my brain..

if he like he should unjoin Madrid DAT one no mean say I go unfollow Madrid but in social media or real life....

tho I am his fan but with this over hyping i av start disliking him.
Good of you.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by babony1: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Enjoy what exactly, when was the last time Messi got booed at barca, during Messi tax issue he was defended well by new camp, am a Madrid fan but if ever i was lucky to play this game i will pick barca miles ahead of madrid, Messi is a king not only a king a barca but also the entire catalonia compare it with Ronaldo's and tell your self the truth.
So management of the club should sold the club and used all the proceeds to cater for him abi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by babony1: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
#HALA MADRID.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by LosVikingos: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
oooooooh you dey burst my brain..

if he like he should unjoin Madrid DAT one no mean say I go unfollow Madrid but in social media or real life....

tho I am his fan but with this over hyping i av start disliking him.

Real Madrid unfollowed the second day he was announced as Juventus player.

What did he do wrong?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Djinja: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2018
CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by advocatebaba(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Jadoskii:
i saw it bro....I'm still in on it....the point is juve won't grow(I.e they won't win d champ league) that's what I mean by d boobs will remain the same
Lol, bt boss anythig can happen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by WesBreezy: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Lol.. CR7 my guy! Abeg begin unfollow all the Madrid starting eleven and subs sef

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by Skmoda360(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Why is this news?

He is no more part of their club na! grin grin
But he is still following Manchester united.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by ogedazzle: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2018
WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN SHAPATI, LAKOWE, LEKK - QUEENS COURT ESTATEI!!

This Corridor has more Investment value added prospects than the expensive and popular Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Phase 1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

In the 1970s Plot of Land in Ikoyi Sell less than N500K, but today (2018) the Prices range from N150million above.

In the 1980s Plot of Land in Victoria Island Sell less than N5million, but today (2018) the Prices range from N250million above.

In 90s Plot of Land in Lekki Phase 1 Sell a little above N2million, but today (2018) is from N150million above.

Smart Investors took advantage and Invested even though there wasn’t any inteyrnational Projects within those locations then, yet they made over 5,000% net Profit on their Investments after few years.

Now think of Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos, gateway to the hottest Investments Zone in Africa that is hosting multi billion dollars International Projects.
And few minutes drive to Lekki International Airport, that alone will skyrocket your Investment.

QUEENS COURT

An Estate with a natural ambiance is currently affordable and available now.

PROMO PRICE: N5,000,000 per Plot.

TITLE: CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY

SIZE: 500sqm

Allocation is Instant.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos), Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Corona School, Caleb British International School, Coscharis Motors, Mayfair Gardens, Beachwood Estate e.t.c.

INFRASTRUCTURES PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c.

For more Information, Inspection and Payment kindly contact or whatsapp:

OGE 07039 375005
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media by stevedre: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Sanchez01:

What on God's earth are you talking about You expected Perez to be a hypeman beside Ronaldo just because he plays for the club? Do well to mention when Barce president walked with Messi to receive an award.

More importantly, Real Madrid has many honourary board members and all are players who have played for Madrid at some point in time. No player is bigger than Madrid. Before CR7, the likes of Robinho, Ronaldo, Owen, Figo, Beckham, Raul and many others, have all walked through the club.

CR7 is a phase in Madrid's history. It is about time we look towards Odegaard, Vinicius, Isco, Asensio, Lucas Vasquez and others. Heaven didn't fall when Raul left. It won't now.

Shots fired � but missed. What do you mean by all honorary Madrid board members are ex players of Madrid. Truth is the person you mentioned was absolutely right, how was the exit of past legends celebrated with the fans?
Do you remember how Madrid treated legends like Guti, Redondo, hiero e.t.c. Fans stormed the pitch to protest soon as they found out Redondo was sold to an Italian club unannounced and he left the city of Madrid with out a send off. I love Real Madrid but they are poor when it comes to celebrating/showing appreciation when a star player leaves.
Go watch how other clubs send off players and you will have a better understanding.

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Ajax Beats VVV-Venlo 13 - 0, Lassina Traore Scores Five

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52