Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses (705 Views)

Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid / I've Been Having Constant Breast Pain And It Keeps Getting Worse. / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses by Entu: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2018
A 17-year old boy (name withheld) who was caught in Lagos sleeping with a 6-year old girl has confessed that he had heard so much about sex, was having constant erection and so he decided to try it out with the victim.

The incident happened at Adeshina Street, Akowonjo area of Egbeda, Lagos where they resided.

AMEBO, reports that the boy also told the police that he always thought about sex and moved to try it out but did not know that he will be caught.
It was gathered that when he wanted to engage the little girl in the act, he took her to their house’s staircase and that was where he was caught by the neighbours who raised alarm.

The suspect landed in trouble after the mother of the victim, Mrs. Janet Vincent, left the victim alone in the house and went to the market to buy some items.
However, when she returned she saw that their neighbours had gathered in front of her apartment and asked to know what happened. She was then told that her daughter had been raped by the boy.

The matter was reported to the police; the suspect was arrested and detained at the police station at Idimu before the case was transferred to the Gender section of the State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos.

AMEBO, scooped that at the Command, the suspect told the police that he had heard a lot about sex from his friends, so he decided to try it out but did not know that he will be caught.

The police found him culpable despite his age and he was charged before Ogba Magistrates court for defiling a minor.
He pleaded not guilty.
The prosecutor, Inspector Christopher Donny, did not oppose his being granted bail but asked court to adjourn for hearing.
The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was sent to the remand centre pending when he will perfect his bail.

AMEBO confirmed the names of both the victim and the defendant but withheld it because they were underaged.

source- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/i-was-having-constant-erection-boy.html.
Re: I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses by Entu: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Also Read "“Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays"

Read here- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/una-father-nigerians-react-to-pictures.html.
Re: I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses by kushercain: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
At 17 he is no longer a boy. What happened to ashewo undecided
Re: I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses by Gooodlife: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Super story. Continue. It's alright

(1) (Reply)

Most People Go Hungry Everyday Because They Don't Say The Lords Prayer / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi / Check Out This Breakup Letter Of A 16yr Old Lady To Her Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.