Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (25249 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by braine(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Nigerian politicians have started buying legality. There's nothing illegal when people impeach incumbents - even if it was induced.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by kapelvej: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I seriously hate leaders that are corrupt.
But I hate the foolish youths that beat their chests for them.

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.
But that's the truth, that PDP is devils party.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
2) they can loot but loot wisely
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.
Before 2020 Nigeria will boast of 22/7 power.
Things are getting better slowly, it can never be fast.
You are the fool to think it is not PDP that is ruling. From Saraki, to Tambuwal to hell rufai, to the katsina governor, name all of them, their are all PDP MEMBER
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by eodavids(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
Lies

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

If this statement of an APC leader Timi Frank is true, will it not amount to the height of corruption?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by boxypane(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Timi Frank ooo!!! The garri wey u go soak dey load...
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by BabaO2: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Any price to get saraki out is welcome
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by boxypane(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Timi Frank ooo!!! The garri wey u go soak dey load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by sureheaven(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
This man is becoming nuisance these days like ffk, werey olayinka and fayose.

Peddling of fake news to Igbos and lazy youths so they can masturbate on it without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Alexk2(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Frank Frank....so much for Frank talk
We are used to such fake news but not all of us can't detect or read between the lines. Infact most of those who'll still hail you for this are aware it's never likely going to be true judging by it's lake of evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by vertueptime: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

I keep telling people; "we must never let PDP rule us again" some people think it's a fallacy.

I learned that they lured the recent defectors to their party with "juicy carrots" what else could that mean if not promises like;1) they will never be prosecuted if the party ever wins
3) immunity...
And the likes. That's why that party is a safe heavens for bastard criminals. A party that is repugnant to progress to the extent they feed their satanic desperation buy sponsoring killings across the nation.

to the honest and truthful we all know Buhari isn't perfect but he's better than all the meat & blood(people) of PDP. Vote Buhari in 2019 if you want all the corrupt vagabonds locked up and the keys thrown in the ocean.

Don't you see that criminals like Reno Omokri are afraid to come to their motherland.

No
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by IsioStar1: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2018
LIES, LIES AND LIES .
TIMI FRANK È È Try and know God oo.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by kings09(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
Abbasi

You see Maridguy and sarkin won't see this.

Butterflyle0, okoroawusa, kyase, sarrki n buhariguy will go absent
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2018
angry

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by steam74: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

HORSESHIT
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by johnmattew: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't understand.....did most commenters read the headline?
why would APC pay their lawmakers to impeach their opponents?
I smell lies
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by jossy4joseph(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
This allegation is coming from an insider. A one time deputy publicity secretary of the ruling party APC. I believe this allegation has an iota of truth in it. Buhari has failed and he must return back to daura in 2019. Pls, get your PVC.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
buhari and osibanjo are enemy to democracy......
our democracy is dying under osibanjo.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Timi Frank Edwards
Bring your brain nearer

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by princegeo(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Timi Why are you like this... ?
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by princeade86(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
politicians are fighting for their pocket. no masses interest in their heart at all. I pity people fighting for them. PDP are bad, APC are not practicing democracy.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by homotayo11(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

I'm not interested in corrupt people being locked up.
I'm interested in moving forward. Creating a system that does not condone stealing, bribery. Etc.
I want to see improvement in our economy. No matter how hard you try to convict corrupt people.. Some people (politicians) are beyond conviction. I'm not saying PDP is going to lead us to paradise. Cause it's same set of humans that are in both parties. Just for you to know politics is about common interest
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by chizzycute411(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
So u mean everything happening in the country since the apc entered are caused by the pdp ba?
Go n check urself cos u have malaria
Both pdp and apc they re d same.....
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by asobo: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

Are you okey at all, not all youths are gullible as you are. The mistake of Buhari becoming president shall never be repeated again come 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by thunderbabs: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari and goons are as corrupt as those they v bin haunting with d efcc

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by luckysmills: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

like seriously? Hope your eyes are not blistered
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Nwaiberibe: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Sarkin:

3) immunity...

[/s]

Copy and paste zombie blockhead.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Tareq1105: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Ichokwu post=69974945]They should collect the money and test their strength when the Senate reconvenes. [/qu

And you believe Busari Apc would do that?

Continue to believe Timi Frank since you can believe anything.

Liar

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Abfinest007(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
this is d integrity buhari claim he has by probing lawmakers to impeach saraki
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by kstyle2(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't know how true this is but if it is, then it's wrong on all levels. 150m can go a long way in putting decent projects in some communities across the country. That amount can fix up some dilapidated structures is some universities, purchase books to stock up libraries. We haven't made a single progress in this country and it doesn't look like we would anytime soon
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by tunary(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by vetirok: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead to Marriage & Lifetime Happiness?

People are asking: IS THIS FOR REAL?

The Answer is, 'It cant get any "REALER"!'

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on the AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE for singles. From Lagos to Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Edo, Kaduna, and across the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis – A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

This Platform of Love is for Nigerians, Africans and Africans in Diaspora wherever you may be in the world – we connect you with soul-mates and true love in your locality. A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

Get Connected to your soulmate NOW!

REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP AND MATCHMAKING ARE ABSOLUTELY FREEEEE!
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Maxcollins042(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Given the fact that APC is now the minority at the legislature and that there are further gale of defections looming, this is only but a waste of resources.
Re: APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank by Adekdammy: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2018
It is abnormal for anybody to say Buhari is not corrupt, a man that said Abacha never stole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / Troops Ambush & Kill Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.