Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Increase Your Understanding Of Faith For Greater Divine Results - Matthew 8:5-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Increase Your Understanding Of Faith For Greater Divine Results - Matthew 8:5-10 (201 Views)

The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Understanding Of Faith For Greater Divine Results - Matthew 8:5-10 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2018
There are two kinds of results available to men on every issue they face in life; namely, natural results and supernatural results. Natural results are good if what you are dealing with are natural problems.

If a problem is entirely natural and you don’t know God, you can study long enough to solve it without asking God. God gave man the capacity to dominate the earth and “everything that creepeth upon the earth” but this does not include the devil. However, if there is a devil to contend with regarding that problem, natural results and ability will fail.

Supernatural results are in two categories: Divine results and satanic results. Satanic results can either come through sin, crime or occultism. If you want satanic results in any field of life, you will have to do any or all of the three. If you want satanic money, you can get it through sin, crime or occultism. That is why in the world of finances, there can be divine, natural or satanic money.

However, in order to obtain divine results, you need to team up with God by your faith. Divine results will vary because what man brings to the table will affect what God can do. Faith is the bridge that brings supernatural results into manifestation. If our faith is different from one another, it means our understanding is different from one another and the supernatural results we experience will be different. Jesus said the Centurion was a man of great faith because he exhibited great understanding.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for greater divine results You are offering me as I increase my understanding. I refuse to be a lazy student in my pursuit of faith in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 35:1-36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1-17, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 20:20-21

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Al Haq Ng Is Extending Helping Hands To All Muslims... / Making Spectacle / Don Moen First Book ‘god Will Make A Way’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.