Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,396 members, 7,971,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV (2124 Views)

Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Don't you ever get bored of tagging her in almost every thread? Pocohans this, pocohans that, are you out of your very mind?

Minding our business is the best business.

How are u?
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Minding our business is the best business.
How are u?
Mind your business only if it booming...cheesy
I'm doing great. I'm in the East.
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Mind your business only if it booming...cheesy

I'm doing great. I'm in the East.
I'm in the North.
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
I'm in the North.
So you no longer in Thailand?
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
So you no longer in Thailand?
I really expected this question from u.
For ur mind now, only Nigeria has north abi?
I'm in Northern Thailand jare.
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
Are u a male? Sorry I askd.
femme fatale grin
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:
femme fatale grin
Holy sh!t!
Women hardly accpt their faults.
They like "DON'T BLAME ME! BLAME IT ON A NIGGA".
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Holy sh!t!

Women hardly accpt their faults.

They like "DON'T BLAME ME! BLAME IT ON A NIGGA".
we always have exceptions wink
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:
we always have exceptions wink
Apology accptd.

1 Like

Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

I really expected this question from u.
For ur mind now, only Nigeria has north abi?
I'm in Northern Thailand jare.
For your small mind grin.
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by milemimi93(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
For your small mind grin.
How is life and family?
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

How is life and family?
Life is good, same with family.
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by sarahade(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Just be careful.

I'm always careful
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by sarahade(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ioannes:

@bolded, that's about 90% of Nigerian girls already.

Maybe
Re: White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With HIV by BluntBoy(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2018
sarahade:

I'm always careful
Don't be too sure!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? / I Think I Have To Destroy All My Properties And Become Mad Permanently / Leaked Video Of Two Lovers Touching Themselves Passionately While Having A Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.